The zany hitman action-comedy sequel nobody asked for. It’s every bit as overitalicized a mess as The Whole Nine Yards, but Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet, and Kevin Pollak attack each scene with terrifying gusto.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure, Comedy; Starring: Matthew Perry, Bruce Willis, Natasha Henstridge, Amanda Peet, Kevin Pollak; Director: Howard Deutch; Author: Mitchell Kapner; Release Date Wide: 04/09/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles