The zany hitman action-comedy sequel nobody asked for. It’s every bit as overitalicized a mess as The Whole Nine Yards, but Bruce Willis, Matthew Perry, Amanda Peet, and Kevin Pollak attack each scene with terrifying gusto.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure, Comedy; Starring: Matthew Perry, Bruce Willis, Natasha Henstridge, Amanda Peet, Kevin Pollak; Director: Howard Deutch; Author: Mitchell Kapner; Release Date Wide: 04/09/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 23 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'