Guys don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses, but as for girls in them? Beyoncé takes a dip in bubbly in her ”Naughty Girl” video, while The Rock’s ”Walking Tall” features babesshakenin a colossal martini. It’s all about being ”a sex object,” says Pussycat Dolls cabaret guest (and martini-glass denizen) Dita Von Teese. Giving the phrase ”hoochie mama” new meaning.
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Grateful Dead's farewell shows earned estimated $55 million
- Go inside the studio with Janet Jackson in her lyric video for 'No Sleeep'
- Paula Deen fires social media manager responsible for offensive tweet
- 'Star Wars': 'Lego Movie' directors will pilot Han Solo movie
- Amy Schumer, Aziz Ansari to headline Oddball Comedy Fest
- Sonia Manzano remembers 44 years as Maria on Sesame Street
- Albert Hammond, Jr. says the Strokes don't have new music in the works
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!