Guys don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses, but as for girls in them? Beyoncé takes a dip in bubbly in her ”Naughty Girl” video, while The Rock’s ”Walking Tall” features babesshakenin a colossal martini. It’s all about being ”a sex object,” says Pussycat Dolls cabaret guest (and martini-glass denizen) Dita Von Teese. Giving the phrase ”hoochie mama” new meaning.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip