Guys don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses, but as for girls in them? Beyoncé takes a dip in bubbly in her ”Naughty Girl” video, while The Rock’s ”Walking Tall” features babesshakenin a colossal martini. It’s all about being ”a sex object,” says Pussycat Dolls cabaret guest (and martini-glass denizen) Dita Von Teese. Giving the phrase ”hoochie mama” new meaning.
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Gillian Flynn returns to some 'Dark Places'
- Tony Hale loves, hates Harry Styles in 'The Comment Section' promo
- Meryl Streep took guitar lesson from Neil Young to prep for 'Ricki and the Flash' role
- One Direction give 'Drag me Down' its televised debut
- How Miles Teller got welcomed to the Marvel universe
- Olivia Munn on how Jon Stewart has 'personalized' the news
- 'Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus on 'wild animals' of season 6