Guys don’t make passes at girls who wear glasses, but as for girls in them? Beyoncé takes a dip in bubbly in her ”Naughty Girl” video, while The Rock’s ”Walking Tall” features babesshakenin a colossal martini. It’s all about being ”a sex object,” says Pussycat Dolls cabaret guest (and martini-glass denizen) Dita Von Teese. Giving the phrase ”hoochie mama” new meaning.
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andrew Lincoln tells you what is coming up next on 'The Walking Dead'
- See the Mountain from 'Game of Thrones' toss a keg 23 feet in the air
- Hear Beyoncé on Coldplay's new song
- 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer shatters Marvel viewing record
- See Skrillex's insane video for his remix of GTA's 'Red Lips'
- New Order releases statement about Peter Hook's lawsuit against band
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea