The stalwart souls of Shamrock, Tex., have taken pride in their Donegals since 1938. In his 30-minute doc, Mike Woolf explores the town’s beard-growing tradition and annual hirsute competition.
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How the mysterious world of gymnastics inspired Megan Abbot's new book
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive photos of Negan's victims fighting back
- Stars celebrate Hillary Clinton after powerful DNC speech
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead' S2 to feature 'worst onscreen death in history'
- Andy Grammer on writing for his third album: 'I'm having a blast'
- James Gunn says Star-Lord's dad in 'GOTG 2' isn't a spoiler
- 'Star Trek Beyond': Why Chris Pine feels like Captain Kirk