The elegiac, Western-influenced conclusion to Quentin Tarantino’s audacious project, jolting with cinephiliac joy, in which the Bride (strapping Uma Thurman) does indeed kill Bill (mesmerizing David Carradine) at the crossroads of East-West film influences.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Vivica A. Fox, Daryl Hannah, Lucy Liu, Sonny Chiba; Director: Quentin Tarantino; Author: Quentin Tarantino; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 136; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?