The elegiac, Western-influenced conclusion to Quentin Tarantino’s audacious project, jolting with cinephiliac joy, in which the Bride (strapping Uma Thurman) does indeed kill Bill (mesmerizing David Carradine) at the crossroads of East-West film influences.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Vivica A. Fox, Daryl Hannah, Lucy Liu, Sonny Chiba; Director: Quentin Tarantino; Author: Quentin Tarantino; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 136; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'How to Get Away with Murder': Who's the culprit behind the posters?
- 'HTGAWM' star Charlie Weber on why he asked permission to shave
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch sing 'Comfortably Numb' with David Gilmour
- 'Dance Moms' season 6 recap show: Let's talk about episode 4
- 'Chicago P.D.' actor Jon Seda is headed to 'Chicago Justice'
- Eminem, Fergie, KISS among musicians designing NFL team T-shirts
- 'Vanderpump Rules' season 5 trailer: Schwartz wedding full of tears, trauma