The elegiac, Western-influenced conclusion to Quentin Tarantino’s audacious project, jolting with cinephiliac joy, in which the Bride (strapping Uma Thurman) does indeed kill Bill (mesmerizing David Carradine) at the crossroads of East-West film influences.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Vivica A. Fox, Daryl Hannah, Lucy Liu, Sonny Chiba; Director: Quentin Tarantino; Author: Quentin Tarantino; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 136; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!