The elegiac, Western-influenced conclusion to Quentin Tarantino’s audacious project, jolting with cinephiliac joy, in which the Bride (strapping Uma Thurman) does indeed kill Bill (mesmerizing David Carradine) at the crossroads of East-West film influences.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Vivica A. Fox, Daryl Hannah, Lucy Liu, Sonny Chiba; Director: Quentin Tarantino; Author: Quentin Tarantino; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 136; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Taylor Kitsch and Michael Shannon miniseries 'Waco' picked up by Spike
- Katy Perry dances to Taylor Swift verse in Kanye West's 'Famous'
- 'Assassin's Creed' featurette offers new plot teases
- Character actress Rebecca Metz on making it in Hollywood
- 'Bad Santa 2' screening, cast added to EW PopFest lineup
- James McAvoy has 23 personalities in new trailer for 'Split'
- James Franco endorses Hillary Clinton with Dos Equis spoof
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like