The elegiac, Western-influenced conclusion to Quentin Tarantino’s audacious project, jolting with cinephiliac joy, in which the Bride (strapping Uma Thurman) does indeed kill Bill (mesmerizing David Carradine) at the crossroads of East-West film influences.
Genre: Drama, Action/Adventure; Starring: Uma Thurman, David Carradine, Vivica A. Fox, Daryl Hannah, Lucy Liu, Sonny Chiba; Director: Quentin Tarantino; Author: Quentin Tarantino; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 136; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Miramax
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jimmy Kimmel asks L.A. pedestrians if Barack Obama is a muslim
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!