It’s based on a Marvel comic book, but there’s nothing Marvelous about it. Tom Jane, speaking in a monotone glum enough to make Steven Seagal sound like John Gielgud, stars in a tedious and inept piece of death-wish trash.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Thomas Jane, John Travolta, Jeff Chase, Mark Collie, James Carpinello, Samantha Mathis, Rebecca Romijn, Roy Scheider; Director: Jonathan Hensleigh; Author: Gerry Conway, Garth Ennis; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 119; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nyle DiMarco reads to Deaf kids in 'adorable' video
- Seth Meyers thinks Donald Trump is secretly broke
- Fox renews John Cena's 'American Grit' for season 2
- Maya Rudolph to guest-star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- 'Pokémon' theme singer Jason Paige performs song in studio recording
- Gillian Jacobs: The Improvised Interview