It’s based on a Marvel comic book, but there’s nothing Marvelous about it. Tom Jane, speaking in a monotone glum enough to make Steven Seagal sound like John Gielgud, stars in a tedious and inept piece of death-wish trash.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Thomas Jane, John Travolta, Jeff Chase, Mark Collie, James Carpinello, Samantha Mathis, Rebecca Romijn, Roy Scheider; Director: Jonathan Hensleigh; Author: Gerry Conway, Garth Ennis; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 119; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- EW's 2015 Baby Power List
- Charlize Theron on going bald for 'Mad Max'
- Jaden Smith deletes his Twitter
- Domhnall Gleeson talks 'Star Wars' while playing 'Star Wars'
- Match these 'Star Wars' characters with their home worlds
- Quicksilver vs. Quicksilver: How 'Avengers' and 'X-Men' introduced the same character differently
- Chris Brown a suspect in Vegas battery
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!