It’s based on a Marvel comic book, but there’s nothing Marvelous about it. Tom Jane, speaking in a monotone glum enough to make Steven Seagal sound like John Gielgud, stars in a tedious and inept piece of death-wish trash.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Thomas Jane, John Travolta, Jeff Chase, Mark Collie, James Carpinello, Samantha Mathis, Rebecca Romijn, Roy Scheider; Director: Jonathan Hensleigh; Author: Gerry Conway, Garth Ennis; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 119; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Don Cheadle meets Ewan McGregor in latest 'Miles Ahead' clip
- 'Downton Abbey' boss: Here’s why you’ll enjoy ‘The Last Kingdom'
- See Bradley Cooper's return to 'Limitless', plus more things we learned at NYCC
- Watch the casts of 'Bring It On', 'Felicity,' 'Family Ties' reminisce in EW's reunion videos
- 'Pretty Little Liars': See the first 4 minutes of season 6B
- Kate Winslet calls Michael Fassbender's 'Steve Jobs' role 'Hamlet x 2'
- See Keegan-Michael Key dress up as Penn State's football coach