It’s based on a Marvel comic book, but there’s nothing Marvelous about it. Tom Jane, speaking in a monotone glum enough to make Steven Seagal sound like John Gielgud, stars in a tedious and inept piece of death-wish trash.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Thomas Jane, John Travolta, Jeff Chase, Mark Collie, James Carpinello, Samantha Mathis, Rebecca Romijn, Roy Scheider; Director: Jonathan Hensleigh; Author: Gerry Conway, Garth Ennis; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 119; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother' single: Hear it here
- Disney Junior to intro Elena of Avalor, its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters