It’s based on a Marvel comic book, but there’s nothing Marvelous about it. Tom Jane, speaking in a monotone glum enough to make Steven Seagal sound like John Gielgud, stars in a tedious and inept piece of death-wish trash.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: Thomas Jane, John Travolta, Jeff Chase, Mark Collie, James Carpinello, Samantha Mathis, Rebecca Romijn, Roy Scheider; Director: Jonathan Hensleigh; Author: Gerry Conway, Garth Ennis; Release Date Wide: 04/16/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 119; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Lions Gate Films
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!