Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone…but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time investigating the seemingly accidental deaths of two members of a wedding party. At the center of the mystery is the bride, Peyton Cross, a Martha-in-the-making lifestyle guru as perfect as the crumb-catcher bodice on her Vera Wang dress. Cosmopolitan editrix White is adept at describing the land of trophy wives, mansions, and lemon tarts. And her slick, readable tale is as fun as nabbing a couture gown at a sample sale.
'Til Death Do Us Part Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...'Til Death Do Us PartFiction, Mystery and ThrillerKate White Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...2004-04-30
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Kate White
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst breaks down the merge episode
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Mystery roles for Julie Delpy and Linda Cardellini
- 'The Americans' bosses on Paige, her future, and the endgame after (spoiler!)
- Casting Net: Anna Kendrick joins Zac Efron in 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates'
- Will Ferrell, Kristen Wiig in Lifetime movie (no, really!)
- Kendrick Lamar goes back to Compton for 'King Kunta' video: Watch
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch