Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone…but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time investigating the seemingly accidental deaths of two members of a wedding party. At the center of the mystery is the bride, Peyton Cross, a Martha-in-the-making lifestyle guru as perfect as the crumb-catcher bodice on her Vera Wang dress. Cosmopolitan editrix White is adept at describing the land of trophy wives, mansions, and lemon tarts. And her slick, readable tale is as fun as nabbing a couture gown at a sample sale.
'Til Death Do Us Part Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...'Til Death Do Us PartFiction, Mystery and ThrillerKate White Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...2004-04-30
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Kate White
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the ultimate Marvel selfie from Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: 'Workaholics' stars DJ'd set at EW's Con-X
- 'Pokémon Go': Dwayne Johnson becomes new 'rock' type, Pokérock
- Michael Fassbender loves James McAvoy 'hard'
- 'Moana': Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk join voice cast
- Michelle Dockery leading up Steven Soderbergh's Netflix miniseries
- See all the movie trailers that debuted at Comic-Con
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'