Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone…but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time investigating the seemingly accidental deaths of two members of a wedding party. At the center of the mystery is the bride, Peyton Cross, a Martha-in-the-making lifestyle guru as perfect as the crumb-catcher bodice on her Vera Wang dress. Cosmopolitan editrix White is adept at describing the land of trophy wives, mansions, and lemon tarts. And her slick, readable tale is as fun as nabbing a couture gown at a sample sale.
'Til Death Do Us Part Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...'Til Death Do Us PartFiction, Mystery and ThrillerKate White Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...2004-04-30
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Kate White
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Critic's Mailbag: EW's movie critic wants to hear from you
- 'Marriage Boot Camp' welcomes... Jeff and Jordan from 'Big Brother?'
- U2 manager Dennis Sheehan dies
- 'Doctor Who' star Peter Capaldi to appear at Comic-Con
- Elizabeth Gillies: From child star to 'Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll'
- Grumpy Cat is getting a comic book series
- 'Orange is the New Black' star to join Broadway's 'The Color Purple'
- Chris Pratt makes a splash: EW Summer Must List photos
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Lady Gaga, The Rock, Demi Lovato & More!