Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone…but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time investigating the seemingly accidental deaths of two members of a wedding party. At the center of the mystery is the bride, Peyton Cross, a Martha-in-the-making lifestyle guru as perfect as the crumb-catcher bodice on her Vera Wang dress. Cosmopolitan editrix White is adept at describing the land of trophy wives, mansions, and lemon tarts. And her slick, readable tale is as fun as nabbing a couture gown at a sample sale.
'Til Death Do Us Part Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...'Til Death Do Us PartFiction, Mystery and ThrillerKate White Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...2004-04-30
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Kate White
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Bette Midler wants to play Amy Schumer and Jennifer Lawrence’s mom
- El-P on 'Meow the Jewels': 'Let's fight injustice with pure, annoying stupidity'
- Demi Lovato, The Weeknd announced as 'SNL' musical guests
- ‘Concussion’ director: Film not ‘intended to take down the NFL’
- 'SNL' announces Miley Cyrus will be musical guest for season premiere
- There is no new novel in Harper Lee's deposit box, despite rumors
- Whedon fave on 'Bloodsucking Bastards' (and why he wants to be killed by Thor)
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!