Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone…but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time investigating the seemingly accidental deaths of two members of a wedding party. At the center of the mystery is the bride, Peyton Cross, a Martha-in-the-making lifestyle guru as perfect as the crumb-catcher bodice on her Vera Wang dress. Cosmopolitan editrix White is adept at describing the land of trophy wives, mansions, and lemon tarts. And her slick, readable tale is as fun as nabbing a couture gown at a sample sale.
'Til Death Do Us Part Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...'Til Death Do Us PartFiction, Mystery and ThrillerKate White Weddings can bring out the Bridezilla in anyone...but enough to drive someone to murder? Amateur sleuth Bailey Weggins is back, this time...2004-04-30
Genre: Fiction, Mystery and Thriller; Author: Kate White
Posted April 30 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: M. Night Shyamalan's new supernatural thriller adds four actors
- 'Chicago Fire' recap: 'Let it Burn'
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Pig Out'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' EP to produce 'Famous in Love' drama pilot starring Bella Thorne
- 'Arrow' actor Neal McDonough on bringing Damien Darhk to life
- Lamar Odom hospitalized after he was found unconscious at brothel
- E! is going to spin off 'Botched'
- 12 Instagram Photos of Pitbull Hanging Out with Celebrities
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6