Move over, Julia Roberts. As a teenage nerd who wakes up in the body of her future 30-year-old self, Jennifer Garner has an enchanting yet friendly radiance. The movie, a virtual remake of Big, has a few more fudges in fantasy logic, but it’s funny and magical in much the same way.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Jennifer Garner, Kathy Baker, Judy Greer, Mark Ruffalo, Andy Serkis; Director: Gary Winick; Author: Josh Goldsmith, Niels Mueller, Cathy Yuspa; Release Date Wide: 04/23/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 97; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Columbia Pictures
Posted May 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!