Who needs enemies when you have best friends like these? Each week on Kenny vs. Spenny (GSN, Thursdays at 10 p.m.), longtime buddies Kenny Hotz and Spencer ”Spenny” Rice compete in hilarious head-to-head challenges like seeing who can stay awake the longest, who can put on the best concert, and who can score with the ladies. There’s just one hitch – Kenny cheats, Spenny doesn’t. Why does Kenny do it? ”Because I feel like I can win most of the competitions, unless it’s like, who can masturbate more or who’s uglier. So I like to unfurl a diabolical plan.” And why, pray tell, does Spenny put up with such shenanigans? ”The fact is, Kenny’s tremendously insecure, and he knows that if we competed on a fair playing field, he would not win. If you’re gonna have a race between two guys, who wins? The guy who runs fastest, or the guy who takes the sledgehammer to the knee of the other guy?” asks straight-shooting Spenny. ”It’s very simple,” responds his opponent. ”Don’t race if you know you’re running against a guy with a sledgehammer.”
Posted May 7 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle
sign on for Slash
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- Flo Rida, Emmitt Smith nix Miss USA
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!