Jewelry designer Tarina Tarantino may not have much blingher semiprecious trinkets average less than $200 eachbut she’s still a star favorite. Jennifer Garner wears two Tarantino necklaces (one with a crystal butterfly design; another has a vintage rose pendant) in 13 Going on 30 (above). Cameron Diaz was so enamored of a $45 turquoise-colored bracelet, she wore it to the 2002 Oscars. Says Tarantino: ”Like me, my celebrity clients aren’t afraid of taking risks.”
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- John Carpenter pays tribute to 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper
- Patrick Stewart does more cocaine, hires hooker in latest Blunt Talk trailer
- Wrestler 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dies at 61
- See the exclusive first trailer of 'First Times with Jenn and Jack'
- Lauryn Hill covered Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good'
- See Netflix's official logo for Marvel's 'Jessica Jones'
- Kendrick Lamar releases trippy 'For Free? (Interlude)' video
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!