The theme of the Barnstable Brown Kentucky Derby gala was Fairy Tales Do Come True. But Nicole Richie found it more like Alice in Wonderland. ”This is a whole world, just insane,” she marveled about the elaborate April 30 Derby-eve party to aid diabetes research. Louisville socialite Patricia Barnstable Brown and her sister Priscilla Barnstable packed in the stars, including Kid Rock, Kim Cattrall, and Jerry O’Connell, for the $500-a-ticket bash. But while pop-reality TV queen Jessica Simpson and husband Nick Lachey topped the A-list, fans at the entrance shouted for the TrimSpa’d Anna Nicole Smith, who announced her new Von Dutch clothing line. Richie dispelled two rumors: she doesn’t get naked in an upcoming Simple Life 2 visit to a nudist colony, and Justin Guarini is not her fiance: ”I’ve never even kissed him…the closest I came was touching his curls”. Ah, Prince Charming would be jealous.
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Adult Swim announces final season of 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force'
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary
- Jason Reitman hosting 'Mad Men' live read, finale screening
- Hear Barenaked Ladies' '90s alt-ballad 'Say What You Want'
- 'The Originals' star: Season 2 finale sets up 'a whole new show'