Which American Idol judge is the dawg in bookstores? According to Nielsen BookScan, which tracks sales at 7,000-plus U.S. outlets, Simon Cowell’s December hardcover memoir ”I Don’t Mean to Be Rude, But…” has outsold Randy Jackson’s January paperback advice guide ”What’s Up, Dawg?” by 9 to 1. Why the upset? ”I have a more interesting life,” Cowell crows. ”Some people love talking about themselves,” Jackson retorts. ”I love helping people.”
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Eddie Redmayne to star in 'The Last Days of Night' movie adaptation
- Boyz II Men perform at the DNC in Philadelphia
- Michael Jordan releases statement on police violence
- 'Left Behind' author Tim LaHaye dies at 90
- 'OITNB' star Samira Wiley joins Hulu's 'The Handmaid's Tale'
- 'Pokémon Go' chart reveals Pokémon hatch in 2km, 5km, 10km eggs
- See the ultimate Marvel selfie from Comic-Con
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'