Which American Idol judge is the dawg in bookstores? According to Nielsen BookScan, which tracks sales at 7,000-plus U.S. outlets, Simon Cowell’s December hardcover memoir ”I Don’t Mean to Be Rude, But…” has outsold Randy Jackson’s January paperback advice guide ”What’s Up, Dawg?” by 9 to 1. Why the upset? ”I have a more interesting life,” Cowell crows. ”Some people love talking about themselves,” Jackson retorts. ”I love helping people.”
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for Rutgers' class of 2015
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!