Which American Idol judge is the dawg in bookstores? According to Nielsen BookScan, which tracks sales at 7,000-plus U.S. outlets, Simon Cowell’s December hardcover memoir ”I Don’t Mean to Be Rude, But…” has outsold Randy Jackson’s January paperback advice guide ”What’s Up, Dawg?” by 9 to 1. Why the upset? ”I have a more interesting life,” Cowell crows. ”Some people love talking about themselves,” Jackson retorts. ”I love helping people.”
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce' season 2 premiere react: Abby gets schooled in divorce
- New 'X-Files' promo asks, 'Are we being lied to?'
- 'Real Housewives' star Yolanda Foster and music producer David Foster are divorcing
- Morrissey wins the award for the worst sex writing
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?