Which American Idol judge is the dawg in bookstores? According to Nielsen BookScan, which tracks sales at 7,000-plus U.S. outlets, Simon Cowell’s December hardcover memoir ”I Don’t Mean to Be Rude, But…” has outsold Randy Jackson’s January paperback advice guide ”What’s Up, Dawg?” by 9 to 1. Why the upset? ”I have a more interesting life,” Cowell crows. ”Some people love talking about themselves,” Jackson retorts. ”I love helping people.”
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member