Which American Idol judge is the dawg in bookstores? According to Nielsen BookScan, which tracks sales at 7,000-plus U.S. outlets, Simon Cowell’s December hardcover memoir ”I Don’t Mean to Be Rude, But…” has outsold Randy Jackson’s January paperback advice guide ”What’s Up, Dawg?” by 9 to 1. Why the upset? ”I have a more interesting life,” Cowell crows. ”Some people love talking about themselves,” Jackson retorts. ”I love helping people.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- USA's 'Mr. Robot' to premiere online May 27 via EW, iTunes, Amazon, among others
- Director Amy Berg talks about the need for more female directors
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Scarlett Johansson do?
- James Taylor debuts Boston Red Sox song
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Let's talk latest shocking 'Game of Thrones' twist
- Kim Kardashian’s book of selfies is in good company
- Lauryn Hill apologizes to Nigerian fans with awesome acoustic performance
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!