The Atlanta producer-rapper is creating a line of Jesus-themed baubles with hip-hop fave Jacob the Jeweler. Maybe Mel Gibson will agree to direct the commercial.
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sleepy Hollow' trades Headless for a familiar face
- 'Spider-Man' writers say the new reboot won't be an origin story
- 'Rogue One' writer explains how he'd want to reboot 'Columbo'
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow says sequel could go global
- This week in 1995: Regrading the top 10 singles
- Creepoid made us a playlist paying tribute to the noisiest DJ night in Philadelphia
- FKA twigs makes Monday sexy with hot new track, 'Figure 8'