Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore pretend to have chemistry as sparring, married divorce lawyers in a by-the-book, pseudo-screwball romantic comedy. We pretend to agree that they do.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Julianne Moore, Nora Dunn, Parker Posey, Michael Sheen; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna; Release Date Wide: 04/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ansel Elgort remembers former classmate after his death
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!