Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore pretend to have chemistry as sparring, married divorce lawyers in a by-the-book, pseudo-screwball romantic comedy. We pretend to agree that they do.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Julianne Moore, Nora Dunn, Parker Posey, Michael Sheen; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna; Release Date Wide: 04/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Raven-Symoné to star in 'That’s So Raven' spin-off at Disney Channel
- 'Timeless' casts criminal couple in Bonnie and Clyde episode
- EW Must List: 'The Walking Dead', Empire of the Sun's 'Two Vines'
- Oprah Winfrey unveils her first cookbook cover
- David Crosby on Kanye West: 'He can neither sing, nor write, nor play'
- Ellen DeGeneres hilariously sends her producer to a haunted house
- J.K. Rowling teases published 'Fantastic Beasts' screenplay