Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore pretend to have chemistry as sparring, married divorce lawyers in a by-the-book, pseudo-screwball romantic comedy. We pretend to agree that they do.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Julianne Moore, Nora Dunn, Parker Posey, Michael Sheen; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna; Release Date Wide: 04/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- Garry Marshall’s 5 rules for making a rom-com
- 'Guilt': Watch the first trailer for Freeform's steamy new drama
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- 'The Originals' boss on the difficulties of killing a beloved character
- 'The Originals' boss on [spoiler]'s heartbreaking death, hope for Davina
- 'The Originals' victim 'cried' over that tragic death
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch