Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore pretend to have chemistry as sparring, married divorce lawyers in a by-the-book, pseudo-screwball romantic comedy. We pretend to agree that they do.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Julianne Moore, Nora Dunn, Parker Posey, Michael Sheen; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna; Release Date Wide: 04/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!