Pierce Brosnan and Julianne Moore pretend to have chemistry as sparring, married divorce lawyers in a by-the-book, pseudo-screwball romantic comedy. We pretend to agree that they do.
Genre: Comedy, Romance; Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Julianne Moore, Nora Dunn, Parker Posey, Michael Sheen; Director: Peter Howitt; Author: Aline Brosh McKenna; Release Date Wide: 04/30/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 87; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted May 14 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations