The Home Alone kid, now 23, has a novel called Junior due next March and billed by Miramax Books as ”part memoir, part rant, part comedic tour-de-force.” Slap your cheeks and go Aaaahh!
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Selena Gomez taking time off for 'anxiety, panic attacks & depression'
- Shannen Doherty undergoing more chemo
- 'Shameless' season 7 trailer: When will the Gallaghers learn!?
- 'Supernatural': Mary's back, Sam's tortured in season 12 photos
- Rihanna & Drake countdown website is fake: source
- 'Supergirl' casts Superman villain Metallo — exclusive
- 'The Office' stars Jenna Fischer, Angela Kinsey reunite