Jewish tots (or at least those copping their style) are the latest Hollywood trendsetters: Laura Dern bought a ”Shmutz” (”a little mess”) bib for Courteney Cox Arquette’s bubeleh-to-be from L.A. designers Rabbi’s Daughters, while Jewcy.com will be rolling out onesies emblazoned with Jewish phrases next month (fans of the NYC-based line include Leah Remini and Madonna). Lest we forget the boychicks, L.A.’s Mookie & Scrunch have designed a Bris Kit, packed with big-day essentials like Neosporin. (Debra Messing’s baby, Roman, was an early recipient.) ”The original prototype [included] a cloth diaper embroidered with a Hebrew blessing,” says creator Tristen Sullivan. ”[But] the Orthodox community didn’t want the word God anywhere near the butt.”
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt