Jewish tots (or at least those copping their style) are the latest Hollywood trendsetters: Laura Dern bought a ”Shmutz” (”a little mess”) bib for Courteney Cox Arquette’s bubeleh-to-be from L.A. designers Rabbi’s Daughters, while Jewcy.com will be rolling out onesies emblazoned with Jewish phrases next month (fans of the NYC-based line include Leah Remini and Madonna). Lest we forget the boychicks, L.A.’s Mookie & Scrunch have designed a Bris Kit, packed with big-day essentials like Neosporin. (Debra Messing’s baby, Roman, was an early recipient.) ”The original prototype [included] a cloth diaper embroidered with a Hebrew blessing,” says creator Tristen Sullivan. ”[But] the Orthodox community didn’t want the word God anywhere near the butt.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!