Jewish tots (or at least those copping their style) are the latest Hollywood trendsetters: Laura Dern bought a ”Shmutz” (”a little mess”) bib for Courteney Cox Arquette’s bubeleh-to-be from L.A. designers Rabbi’s Daughters, while Jewcy.com will be rolling out onesies emblazoned with Jewish phrases next month (fans of the NYC-based line include Leah Remini and Madonna). Lest we forget the boychicks, L.A.’s Mookie & Scrunch have designed a Bris Kit, packed with big-day essentials like Neosporin. (Debra Messing’s baby, Roman, was an early recipient.) ”The original prototype [included] a cloth diaper embroidered with a Hebrew blessing,” says creator Tristen Sullivan. ”[But] the Orthodox community didn’t want the word God anywhere near the butt.”
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors