Jewish tots (or at least those copping their style) are the latest Hollywood trendsetters: Laura Dern bought a ”Shmutz” (”a little mess”) bib for Courteney Cox Arquette’s bubeleh-to-be from L.A. designers Rabbi’s Daughters, while Jewcy.com will be rolling out onesies emblazoned with Jewish phrases next month (fans of the NYC-based line include Leah Remini and Madonna). Lest we forget the boychicks, L.A.’s Mookie & Scrunch have designed a Bris Kit, packed with big-day essentials like Neosporin. (Debra Messing’s baby, Roman, was an early recipient.) ”The original prototype [included] a cloth diaper embroidered with a Hebrew blessing,” says creator Tristen Sullivan. ”[But] the Orthodox community didn’t want the word God anywhere near the butt.”
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'
- NBC's 'The Wiz Live!' finds its Cowardly Lion
- ABC's 'Scandal' team on how they'd handle Donald Trump
- Lenny Kravitz breaks silence on #penisgate with text from Steven Tyler
- A 'Lion King' animator drew a perfect tribute to Cecil the lion
- Why the best 'Goldbergs' episode is one you'll never see