With MTV’s ”Pimp My Ride” revving up the ratings, designers are betting souped-up car style doesn’t end with the wheels. Haimov & Co. recently unveiled the sparkly RimTech watch (right, priced from $3,600 to $16,000), which has a diamond face that spins like high-tech rims. Notes ”Ride” host Xzibit: ”If you already have a nice car, you best be pimpin’ yourself.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquiao fight: You be the judge
- 'Orphan Black' bosses on 'an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!