With MTV’s ”Pimp My Ride” revving up the ratings, designers are betting souped-up car style doesn’t end with the wheels. Haimov & Co. recently unveiled the sparkly RimTech watch (right, priced from $3,600 to $16,000), which has a diamond face that spins like high-tech rims. Notes ”Ride” host Xzibit: ”If you already have a nice car, you best be pimpin’ yourself.”
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sam Smith is ready to sing again
- George R.R. Martin explains why there's violence against women on 'Game of Thrones'
- Gabourey Sidibe to publish memoir
- 'Conan' sequel's chances? 'Mad Max' as Best Picture? Chris Nashawaty takes your Q's
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s new track is an ‘emotional’ summer hit
- Marlon Wayans to write and star in 'Fifty Shades of Black'
- How Mariah Carey's glossy video for 'Infinity' came together