With MTV’s ”Pimp My Ride” revving up the ratings, designers are betting souped-up car style doesn’t end with the wheels. Haimov & Co. recently unveiled the sparkly RimTech watch (right, priced from $3,600 to $16,000), which has a diamond face that spins like high-tech rims. Notes ”Ride” host Xzibit: ”If you already have a nice car, you best be pimpin’ yourself.”
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance
- Zoolander and Hansel critique presidential candidate fashion on 'SNL'
- Bernie Sanders appears with Larry David on 'SNL'
- Danai Gurira on the big 'moment of truth' coming up on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Bern Your Enthusiasm': Larry David stars as Bernie Sanders in 'SNL' spoof