With MTV’s ”Pimp My Ride” revving up the ratings, designers are betting souped-up car style doesn’t end with the wheels. Haimov & Co. recently unveiled the sparkly RimTech watch (right, priced from $3,600 to $16,000), which has a diamond face that spins like high-tech rims. Notes ”Ride” host Xzibit: ”If you already have a nice car, you best be pimpin’ yourself.”
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Missing backup dancer found safe after Rihanna’s emotional plea
- 'Uncharted' movie picks up Shawn Levy to direct
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop