With MTV’s ”Pimp My Ride” revving up the ratings, designers are betting souped-up car style doesn’t end with the wheels. Haimov & Co. recently unveiled the sparkly RimTech watch (right, priced from $3,600 to $16,000), which has a diamond face that spins like high-tech rims. Notes ”Ride” host Xzibit: ”If you already have a nice car, you best be pimpin’ yourself.”
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See the cover of Moïra Fowley Doyle's YA debut The Accident Season
- Chance the Rapper and Alec Baldwin's unexpected collaboration
- Diplo's Major Lazer project teams up with DJ Snake and MØ for 'Lean On'
- Robert Downey Jr. announces charity contest for trip to Age of Ultron premiere
- 'The Sound of Music' turns 50: We rank the Von Trapp children
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises