An artificially sweetened, Argentinean kid’s-eye-view tragicomedy, safe and exportable, about a cross-eyed boy who misses his mama’s love and searches for substitutes among his father’s girlfriends.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Alejandro Agresti, Rodrigo Noya, Julieta Cardinali, Carmen Maura, Mex Urtizberea; Director: Alejandro Agresti; Author: Alejandro Agresti; Release Date Limited: 05/07/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Miramax
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist