An artificially sweetened, Argentinean kid’s-eye-view tragicomedy, safe and exportable, about a cross-eyed boy who misses his mama’s love and searches for substitutes among his father’s girlfriends.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Alejandro Agresti, Rodrigo Noya, Julieta Cardinali, Carmen Maura, Mex Urtizberea; Director: Alejandro Agresti; Author: Alejandro Agresti; Release Date Limited: 05/07/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Miramax
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Property Bros. try to make Broadway dreams come true in spoof
- Young Broadway fan honors Tony nominees with adorable Lego recreations
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer