An artificially sweetened, Argentinean kid’s-eye-view tragicomedy, safe and exportable, about a cross-eyed boy who misses his mama’s love and searches for substitutes among his father’s girlfriends.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Alejandro Agresti, Rodrigo Noya, Julieta Cardinali, Carmen Maura, Mex Urtizberea; Director: Alejandro Agresti; Author: Alejandro Agresti; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Miramax
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant