An artificially sweetened, Argentinean kid’s-eye-view tragicomedy, safe and exportable, about a cross-eyed boy who misses his mama’s love and searches for substitutes among his father’s girlfriends.
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Alejandro Agresti, Rodrigo Noya, Julieta Cardinali, Carmen Maura, Mex Urtizberea; Director: Alejandro Agresti; Author: Alejandro Agresti; Runtime (in minutes): 86; MPAA Rating: PG-13; Distributor: Miramax
Posted May 21 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?