Madonna’s Re-Invention Tour, her first in three years, is getting off to a rocky start. On only its second date, the 45-year-old singer has already postponed one show due to illness. On Tuesday, a day after the tour kicked off at Los Angeles’ Great Western Forum, a statement posted on her website read: ”Tonight’s show at the L.A. Forum is postponed until tomorrow night. Madonna has the stomach flu and was ordered by her doctor to rest this evening. She will be back at 100% and can’t wait to entertain her fans!!!! If you have tickets for tonight’s show, they will be honored tomorrow night.” After the show rescheduled for Wednesday, Madonna is due to play one more night at the Forum on Thursday, then move on to Las Vegas on Saturday. The tour is scheduled to run through September, with 50 more dates slated in the U.S., England, and France.
Posted May 26 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Emily Ratajkowski is over 'Blurred Lines': 'It's the bane of my existence'
- Janet Jackson shares powerful new single, 'Unbreakable'
- ESPN extends Curt Schilling's suspension through MLB season
- Benicio Del Toro hints again at 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' involvement
- 'Key & Peele' prove Neil deGrasse Tyson can use his brain to get out of anything
- 'Arrow' first look: Check out Diggle's new super suit
- 'House of Cards' actor joins 'Luke Cage' as Cottonmouth
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Heidi & Howie, Chris Evans, Kelly Rowland and More!