The divinely demented director is at it again: His latest film, ”A Dirty Shame,” starring Tracey Ullman as a store owner who becomes a sex addict, has been slapped with an NC-17 rating.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Winter Is Coming Live': Who will miss Janos on Game of Thrones?
- Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan joins TNA Wrestling
- 'Black-ish' creator writing 'Good Times' movie
- Adult Swim announces final season of 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force'
- First listen of Broadway’s 'On the Twentieth Century' cast album
- Watch Daft Punk's ode to Nile Rodgers from new documentary