The divinely demented director is at it again: His latest film, ”A Dirty Shame,” starring Tracey Ullman as a store owner who becomes a sex addict, has been slapped with an NC-17 rating.
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wonder Woman Barbie gets Gal Gadot’s stamp of approval
- Matt Damon recalls losing 'Dead Poets Society' role
- WATCH: Matt Damon finally let his daughter see 'The Martian'
- WATCH: Matt Damon is optimistic about Ben Affleck's 'Batman' movie
- 'Brian Wilson and Friends' concert to be released on CD and DVD
- Megan Fox to return to 'New Girl' for major season 6 arc
- Casey Wilson Danielle Schneider live recording Real Housewives show