In honor of ”Shrek 2,” M&M’s is releasing 13.5 million bags of ”ogre-sized” candies that are 65 percent bigger than normal (even the peanuts are supersized!). ”Since we’re a brand based on color, we rarely play with size [too],” says M&M’s spokesman Jeffrey Moran. ”But this is one time when the change fit perfectly.”
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rihanna's BBHMM track co-produced by Kanye West
- Are your old Harry Potter books worth anything?
- Blur returns: Watch first live performance of 'Go Out'
- Jason Jones says goodbye to 'The Daily Show'
- Zayn Malik speaks out about leaving One Direction
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!