In honor of ”Shrek 2,” M&M’s is releasing 13.5 million bags of ”ogre-sized” candies that are 65 percent bigger than normal (even the peanuts are supersized!). ”Since we’re a brand based on color, we rarely play with size [too],” says M&M’s spokesman Jeffrey Moran. ”But this is one time when the change fit perfectly.”
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo