In honor of ”Shrek 2,” M&M’s is releasing 13.5 million bags of ”ogre-sized” candies that are 65 percent bigger than normal (even the peanuts are supersized!). ”Since we’re a brand based on color, we rarely play with size [too],” says M&M’s spokesman Jeffrey Moran. ”But this is one time when the change fit perfectly.”
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyoncé releases new song, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'