In honor of ”Shrek 2,” M&M’s is releasing 13.5 million bags of ”ogre-sized” candies that are 65 percent bigger than normal (even the peanuts are supersized!). ”Since we’re a brand based on color, we rarely play with size [too],” says M&M’s spokesman Jeffrey Moran. ”But this is one time when the change fit perfectly.”
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser from 2005 lawsuit comes forward
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt