In honor of ”Shrek 2,” M&M’s is releasing 13.5 million bags of ”ogre-sized” candies that are 65 percent bigger than normal (even the peanuts are supersized!). ”Since we’re a brand based on color, we rarely play with size [too],” says M&M’s spokesman Jeffrey Moran. ”But this is one time when the change fit perfectly.”
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat