Director Tian Zhuangzhuang gently reinterprets the lyrical 1948 drama of emotional entanglement and political change, shaping the story for contemporary tastes.
Genre: Drama, Foreign Language; Starring: Hu Jingfan, Wu Jun, Si Si Lu; Director: Tian Zhuangzhuang; Author: Cheng Ah, Tianji Li; Release Date Wide: 05/28/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 116; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Palm Pictures
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'TMNT: Out of the Shadows' trailer offers turtle refresher course
- Game of Thrones: Kit Harington had to tell cast he was leaving
- Molly Ringwald, Meredith Vieira, and more join 'Odd Mom Out' season 2
- Kanye West says he'll tour in September
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, 'Hamilton' cast react to Tony nominations
- 'Person of Interest': EPs say final season will 'blow things up'
- Michael Fassbender in talks to play serial killer in 'Entering Hades'
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner