Dorky mouse-ear hats and Goofy flip-flops? Pshaw! Disney apparel has gone positively edgy with Twilight Zone Tower of Terror tees – launched alongside the new ride at the SoCal theme park this month. ”It’s hip – very different for Disney,” says Mouse House publicity VP Duncan Wardle of the tight, sparkly black tops. So far, Christina Aguilera, Mischa Barton, and Kirsten Dunst are fans. No word from Michael Moore.
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Gilmore Girls' Fan Fest happening in town that inspired Stars Hollow
- Video Music Awards 2016: How well do you know the nominees?
- WATCH: Winter Soldier has shield envy in 'Civil War' deleted scene
- Naya Rivera reveals she had an abortion during 'Glee'
- Cher slams Donald Trump as 'f---ing idiot'
- CHVRCHES cover Calvin Harris & Rihanna's 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'Nashville' star eyes exit as premiere date confirmed
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...