Dorky mouse-ear hats and Goofy flip-flops? Pshaw! Disney apparel has gone positively edgy with Twilight Zone Tower of Terror tees – launched alongside the new ride at the SoCal theme park this month. ”It’s hip – very different for Disney,” says Mouse House publicity VP Duncan Wardle of the tight, sparkly black tops. So far, Christina Aguilera, Mischa Barton, and Kirsten Dunst are fans. No word from Michael Moore.
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Greasy Strangler' producers on their 'shocking' horror-comedy
- Kevin James stars in 'True Memoirs of an International Assassin' trailer
- 'Portlandia' slammed by feminist bookstore used on the show
- WATCH: How is 'Younger' like a bubble bath and a glass of rosé?
- WATCH 'Outlander' EP describe U.K. show that's just people watching TV
- 'Arrow': Susanna Thompson returning for 100th episode
- Airbnb's new contest lets fans crash with Mark Ronson at Abbey Road