Dorky mouse-ear hats and Goofy flip-flops? Pshaw! Disney apparel has gone positively edgy with Twilight Zone Tower of Terror tees – launched alongside the new ride at the SoCal theme park this month. ”It’s hip – very different for Disney,” says Mouse House publicity VP Duncan Wardle of the tight, sparkly black tops. So far, Christina Aguilera, Mischa Barton, and Kirsten Dunst are fans. No word from Michael Moore.
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Spotlight' team takes a bow at Gotham Awards
- 'Star Wars Battlefront': 'Battle of Jakku' content available today for pre-order players
- See Pentatonix perform on 'Charlie Brown' Christmas special
- Jared Leto says his Joker will make Heath Ledger, Jack Nicholson proud
- David Spade looks back at his time working with Chris Farley on 'SNL'
- Trevor Noah on Planned Parenthood shooting: 'Just call it terrorism'
- Lil Wayne announces The Dedication tour with Rae Sremmurd