Dorky mouse-ear hats and Goofy flip-flops? Pshaw! Disney apparel has gone positively edgy with Twilight Zone Tower of Terror tees – launched alongside the new ride at the SoCal theme park this month. ”It’s hip – very different for Disney,” says Mouse House publicity VP Duncan Wardle of the tight, sparkly black tops. So far, Christina Aguilera, Mischa Barton, and Kirsten Dunst are fans. No word from Michael Moore.
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Matt Damon says 'Rounders' writers have sequel idea
- Matt Damon reveals HBO didn't renew 'Project Greenlight'
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp has been 'stonewalling' divorce proceedings
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds
- Adam Sandler's next Netflix movie adds Terry Crews, Kevin James, Nick Swardson