Dorky mouse-ear hats and Goofy flip-flops? Pshaw! Disney apparel has gone positively edgy with Twilight Zone Tower of Terror tees – launched alongside the new ride at the SoCal theme park this month. ”It’s hip – very different for Disney,” says Mouse House publicity VP Duncan Wardle of the tight, sparkly black tops. So far, Christina Aguilera, Mischa Barton, and Kirsten Dunst are fans. No word from Michael Moore.
Posted May 28 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Emmys secret ballot: How will Hollywood vote?
- This is what stars looked like at their first VMAs
- Prince talks about his 'experimental' new record 'HITNRUN'
- Carrie Brownstein assembles celeb squad for her book tour
- Meet Jon Rudnitsky, the newest 'SNL' cast member
- The Democratic Party approves of Kanye West's presidential run
- Broadway-bound 'SpongeBob' musical to premiering in Chicago
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!