Let’s see what happens when two people living together stop being polite and start being married. On Saturday ”Party of Five” alumnus Scott Wolf married ”Real World: New Orleans” cast member Kelley Limp at an Episcopal church in her hometown of Fayetteville, Ark., the Associated Press reports. It’s the first marriage for the 35-year-old actor, who played recovering alcoholic teen Bailey Salinger on the 1990s drama series, and for the 27-year-old Limp, who went from appearing in the 2000 edition of MTV’s reality show to working in television marketing in Los Angeles. ”We felt like we just got surrounded by this community of friends,” Wolf said of the wedding ceremony. ”It’s Fayetteville,” Limp told AP. ”It’s how it works here.” The couple, introduced by a mutual friend in New York City, will honeymoon in Africa before returning to their home in Santa Monica, AP reported.
Posted May 31 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Marc Cuban, Ann Coulter join ‘Sharknado 3’ as president and VP
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 7 trailer: Bethenny's back
- Let us now mourn Jared Leto's man bun (Update)
- 'Orange Is the New Black' return date
- 'Game of Thrones' fave Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- George Takei salutes Leonard Nimoy: 'the most human person I've ever met'