Let’s see what happens when two people living together stop being polite and start being married. On Saturday ”Party of Five” alumnus Scott Wolf married ”Real World: New Orleans” cast member Kelley Limp at an Episcopal church in her hometown of Fayetteville, Ark., the Associated Press reports. It’s the first marriage for the 35-year-old actor, who played recovering alcoholic teen Bailey Salinger on the 1990s drama series, and for the 27-year-old Limp, who went from appearing in the 2000 edition of MTV’s reality show to working in television marketing in Los Angeles. ”We felt like we just got surrounded by this community of friends,” Wolf said of the wedding ceremony. ”It’s Fayetteville,” Limp told AP. ”It’s how it works here.” The couple, introduced by a mutual friend in New York City, will honeymoon in Africa before returning to their home in Santa Monica, AP reported.
Posted May 31 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Behind the scenes of Ellie Goulding's empowering third album
- 'AHS' star shines in exclusive 'My All American' trailer
- Spoilers: Alex Kingston returns to 'Doctor Who'
- Jeff Probst debates the use of challenge advantages on 'Survivor'
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2015 celebrities are ...
- Joanna Newsom reveals new record is 'different from anything I did in the past
- Kevin Gates charged with battery after kicking female fan
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!