Let’s see what happens when two people living together stop being polite and start being married. On Saturday ”Party of Five” alumnus Scott Wolf married ”Real World: New Orleans” cast member Kelley Limp at an Episcopal church in her hometown of Fayetteville, Ark., the Associated Press reports. It’s the first marriage for the 35-year-old actor, who played recovering alcoholic teen Bailey Salinger on the 1990s drama series, and for the 27-year-old Limp, who went from appearing in the 2000 edition of MTV’s reality show to working in television marketing in Los Angeles. ”We felt like we just got surrounded by this community of friends,” Wolf said of the wedding ceremony. ”It’s Fayetteville,” Limp told AP. ”It’s how it works here.” The couple, introduced by a mutual friend in New York City, will honeymoon in Africa before returning to their home in Santa Monica, AP reported.
Posted May 31 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!