Let’s see what happens when two people living together stop being polite and start being married. On Saturday ”Party of Five” alumnus Scott Wolf married ”Real World: New Orleans” cast member Kelley Limp at an Episcopal church in her hometown of Fayetteville, Ark., the Associated Press reports. It’s the first marriage for the 35-year-old actor, who played recovering alcoholic teen Bailey Salinger on the 1990s drama series, and for the 27-year-old Limp, who went from appearing in the 2000 edition of MTV’s reality show to working in television marketing in Los Angeles. ”We felt like we just got surrounded by this community of friends,” Wolf said of the wedding ceremony. ”It’s Fayetteville,” Limp told AP. ”It’s how it works here.” The couple, introduced by a mutual friend in New York City, will honeymoon in Africa before returning to their home in Santa Monica, AP reported.
Posted May 31 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade