This documentary about the ”Brown v. Board of Education” decision is honorable, yet it views the birth of the civil rights era with a nostalgia that verges on passivity.
Genre: Documentary; Director: Peter Gilbert; Release Date Wide: 05/14/2004; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season; Distributor: Cinema Planet, Discovery Docs
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters