Trump can take his $250,000 job and shove it! Reality-show also-ran Amy Henry scored six figures to write ”What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up,” a biz guide for women.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Tonight Show': Lilly Singh plays her parents opposite Jimmy Fallon
- Arcade Fire pay tribute to David Bowie at Panorama: 'We love you'
- Comic-Con 2016: Batman Comics writers share their unique backgrounds
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 2: See cinemagraph portraits of the stars
- 'Voltron: Legendary Defender' season 2 coming this year
- 'Arrow' books 'Blindspot' star as Ragman — exclusive
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode