Sure, Kate Hudson’s Manhattanite turns doting mom in ”Raising Helen” – but she doesn’t shelve her style. Though the actress wasn’t visibly pregnant during Helen’s spring 2003 shoot (son Ryder was born Jan. 7), Hudson had definite ideas on her maternal wear once Helen ditched her type A ensembles from Jil Sander and Gucci. ”We once thought [her ”mother” outfits] would be full of little prints and flowers,” says costume designer Gary Jones. But as Hudson has proved, a woman ”doesn’t have to give up being fabulous to be a mother.”
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ariana Grande rides into the desert with new guy in 'Into You' video
- 'Blindspot' unveils summer-long social scavenger hunt
- 'Blindspot' shocker: Who is Jane Doe, really?
- Animals with A-list voices take center stage in full 'Sing' trailer
- Nyle DiMarco’s freestyle is ‘best’ in ‘DWTS’ history, Carrie-Ann Inaba says
- '12 Monkeys': What's happened to Railly?
- 'The Flash': Can Barry stop Zoom from destroying the multi-verse?