Set in 2035, Will Smith’s July sci-fi flick ”I, Robot” has an appropriately futuristic marketing tool: video T-shirts. Worn by ”brand ambassadors,” the high-tech duds feature an 11-inch monitor and speakers that bring the movie’s trailer to malls, beaches, and other high-profile spots. The sandwich board has come a long way, baby.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!