Set in 2035, Will Smith’s July sci-fi flick ”I, Robot” has an appropriately futuristic marketing tool: video T-shirts. Worn by ”brand ambassadors,” the high-tech duds feature an 11-inch monitor and speakers that bring the movie’s trailer to malls, beaches, and other high-profile spots. The sandwich board has come a long way, baby.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Preview John Arcudi's new prison murder mystery comic, 'Dead Inside'
- Shailene Woodley speaks out on Dakota Access Pipeline protest arrest
- Michael J. Fox still isn't sure how the science works in 'BTTF'
- #TrumpBookReport tweets trend after presidential debate
- Blink-182 recreate 'What's My Age Again?' clip with Adam Devine
- Bruce Springsteen wrote a song for 'Harry Potter' that was never used
- GLAAD celebrates Spirit Day with new 'Fun Home'-inspired music video