Set in 2035, Will Smith’s July sci-fi flick ”I, Robot” has an appropriately futuristic marketing tool: video T-shirts. Worn by ”brand ambassadors,” the high-tech duds feature an 11-inch monitor and speakers that bring the movie’s trailer to malls, beaches, and other high-profile spots. The sandwich board has come a long way, baby.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- Meklit serves up brassy office blues in 'Kemekem' video -- exclusive
- Metallica's Kirk Hammett lost his phone -- and 250 song ideas
- TV Land's 'Younger' renewed for second season
- Watch the original 'The Making of Star Wars' documentary
- Adam Lambert premieres 'Ghost Town' lyric video
- Big Sean performs 'One Man Can Change The World' on 'Fallon'
- 'Notary Publix' sneak peek: Jay Pharoah joins Kate McKinnon's series
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Hayden Panettiere, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek & More!