Set in 2035, Will Smith’s July sci-fi flick ”I, Robot” has an appropriately futuristic marketing tool: video T-shirts. Worn by ”brand ambassadors,” the high-tech duds feature an 11-inch monitor and speakers that bring the movie’s trailer to malls, beaches, and other high-profile spots. The sandwich board has come a long way, baby.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- The Vision: See Paul Bettany assemble the synthetic Avenger
- Simon Cowell comments on One Direction hiatus
- 'Dancing with the Stars' taps Alexa and Carlos PenaVega
- Box office preview: 'Straight Outta Compton' set for third weekend at the top
- O.J. Simpson documentaries to air on A&E and LMN
- 'Grandfathered' enlists JoAnna Garcia Swisher
- Things look dark in trailer for Kristen Wiig's new movie 'Nasty Baby'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Miley Cyrus, Taylor & Selena, The Voice Crew & More!