Christina Aguilera may have buried her ample assets in a – gasp! – PANTSUIT when she guested on ”Ellen,” but you didn’t think she’d really cleaned up her act, did you? The dirrty diva’s a fan of Third Rail Jewelry’s ”Stripper” earrings. (”American Idol”’s Fantasia owns a similar, tamer version with her name in the hoop.) The bauble represents ”what happens when street meets fashion,” says a company rep. Street corner, perhaps?
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google