Christina Aguilera may have buried her ample assets in a – gasp! – PANTSUIT when she guested on ”Ellen,” but you didn’t think she’d really cleaned up her act, did you? The dirrty diva’s a fan of Third Rail Jewelry’s ”Stripper” earrings. (”American Idol”’s Fantasia owns a similar, tamer version with her name in the hoop.) The bauble represents ”what happens when street meets fashion,” says a company rep. Street corner, perhaps?
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Zac Efron shares 'High School Musical' throwback cast photo
- What is Essex Corp? 'X-Men: Apocalypse' post-credits scene explained
- 'Kingsman 2': Jeff Bridges joins 'The Golden Circle'
- David Letterman jokes he'll fake his own death over Indy 500 results
- 'Fast & Furious 8': Dwayne Johnson reveals first look at Hobbs
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' releases teaser with cryptic message
- Bill Maher gives commencement speech from the year 2041
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers