Christina Aguilera may have buried her ample assets in a – gasp! – PANTSUIT when she guested on ”Ellen,” but you didn’t think she’d really cleaned up her act, did you? The dirrty diva’s a fan of Third Rail Jewelry’s ”Stripper” earrings. (”American Idol”’s Fantasia owns a similar, tamer version with her name in the hoop.) The bauble represents ”what happens when street meets fashion,” says a company rep. Street corner, perhaps?
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' star Jordan Gavaris talks Felix
- Kids' Choice Awards host Nick Jonas answers questions from kids
- 'Walking Dead' star Tovah Feldshuh on Rick-Deanna showdown
- '12 Monkeys' exec producer: THAT Ramse arc 'planned from the first minute'
- Prince sued in recording battle over 'Voice' singer Judith Hill
- James Bond enters a 'hurricane' in first 'Spectre' teaser
- 'Legend of Zelda' for Wii U delayed
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Jimmy Fallon, Liv Tyler, Emilia Clarke & More!