Christina Aguilera may have buried her ample assets in a – gasp! – PANTSUIT when she guested on ”Ellen,” but you didn’t think she’d really cleaned up her act, did you? The dirrty diva’s a fan of Third Rail Jewelry’s ”Stripper” earrings. (”American Idol”’s Fantasia owns a similar, tamer version with her name in the hoop.) The bauble represents ”what happens when street meets fashion,” says a company rep. Street corner, perhaps?
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Don't Think Twice' stars on their worst audience experiences
- Daisy Ridley responds to Rey being called a ‘Mary Sue’
- 'Walking Dead': Steven Yeun says don't blame Daryl for Glenn's death
- Kate Beckinsale opens up about her phallic fruit hobby
- 'Survivor': Figgy says her relationship with Taylor is over
- Meet 'Moonlight' star Ashton Sanders
- Donald Trump tweets out-of-context Michael Moore audio: 'I agree'