Christina Aguilera may have buried her ample assets in a – gasp! – PANTSUIT when she guested on ”Ellen,” but you didn’t think she’d really cleaned up her act, did you? The dirrty diva’s a fan of Third Rail Jewelry’s ”Stripper” earrings. (”American Idol”’s Fantasia owns a similar, tamer version with her name in the hoop.) The bauble represents ”what happens when street meets fashion,” says a company rep. Street corner, perhaps?
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New 'Star Wars' toys revealed in 'Rogue One' stop-motion video
- 'Waco' miniseries starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon in the works
- Lauren Conrad has a girl crush on 'Game of Thrones' star Emilia Clarke
- Kerry Washington developing female police drama at ABC
- Garth Brooks to singing Ashton Kutcher: 'Don’t quit your day job'
- 'Dead of Summer': Who survived the deadly summer?
- Nick Viall named the next Bachelor