After Rachel Love Fraser was crowned the Swan on Fox May 24, host Amanda Byram told runner-up Beth Lay that she may assume the title if Fraser is unable to fulfill her duties. Which, of course, begs the question: What exactly are Fraser’s duties as the inaugural Swan? Keep her sutures clean? Don’t miss a collagen injection? Apparently, the requirements are far less tedious. ”We’re positioning this similar to Miss USA,” explains exec producer (and on-air ”life coach”) Nely Galan. ”We expect this person to go out and speak about her transformation inside and out. She’ll be our spokesperson for the brand.” That is, unless her newly plumped-up lips explode.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Westworld': Who is secretly a robot?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' stars react to final day of filming
- Michael Massee, Actor Who Played '24' Villain Ira Gaines, Dies at 61
- 'Mad Men' creator Matthew Weiner lines up Amazon anthology series
- Box office preview: Tom Hanks' 'Inferno' to catch fire at No. 1
- Hillary Clinton on Adele's endorsement: 'It meant a lot to me'
- 'Westworld': New photos plus episode titles give clues
- The 16 Best Halloween Movies to Stream Right Now
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers