After Rachel Love Fraser was crowned the Swan on Fox May 24, host Amanda Byram told runner-up Beth Lay that she may assume the title if Fraser is unable to fulfill her duties. Which, of course, begs the question: What exactly are Fraser’s duties as the inaugural Swan? Keep her sutures clean? Don’t miss a collagen injection? Apparently, the requirements are far less tedious. ”We’re positioning this similar to Miss USA,” explains exec producer (and on-air ”life coach”) Nely Galan. ”We expect this person to go out and speak about her transformation inside and out. She’ll be our spokesperson for the brand.” That is, unless her newly plumped-up lips explode.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wayne Coyne reveals details about the Flaming Lips' over-the-top tour with Miley Cyrus
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic