After Rachel Love Fraser was crowned the Swan on Fox May 24, host Amanda Byram told runner-up Beth Lay that she may assume the title if Fraser is unable to fulfill her duties. Which, of course, begs the question: What exactly are Fraser’s duties as the inaugural Swan? Keep her sutures clean? Don’t miss a collagen injection? Apparently, the requirements are far less tedious. ”We’re positioning this similar to Miss USA,” explains exec producer (and on-air ”life coach”) Nely Galan. ”We expect this person to go out and speak about her transformation inside and out. She’ll be our spokesperson for the brand.” That is, unless her newly plumped-up lips explode.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good