After Rachel Love Fraser was crowned the Swan on Fox May 24, host Amanda Byram told runner-up Beth Lay that she may assume the title if Fraser is unable to fulfill her duties. Which, of course, begs the question: What exactly are Fraser’s duties as the inaugural Swan? Keep her sutures clean? Don’t miss a collagen injection? Apparently, the requirements are far less tedious. ”We’re positioning this similar to Miss USA,” explains exec producer (and on-air ”life coach”) Nely Galan. ”We expect this person to go out and speak about her transformation inside and out. She’ll be our spokesperson for the brand.” That is, unless her newly plumped-up lips explode.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé looks back on Super Bowl halftime show in rare interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' crosses $2 billion worldwide
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials
- Whitney Houston's brother remembers her iconic Super Bowl performance
- Zoolander and Hansel critique presidential candidate fashion on 'SNL'
- Bernie Sanders appears with Larry David on 'SNL'