After Rachel Love Fraser was crowned the Swan on Fox May 24, host Amanda Byram told runner-up Beth Lay that she may assume the title if Fraser is unable to fulfill her duties. Which, of course, begs the question: What exactly are Fraser’s duties as the inaugural Swan? Keep her sutures clean? Don’t miss a collagen injection? Apparently, the requirements are far less tedious. ”We’re positioning this similar to Miss USA,” explains exec producer (and on-air ”life coach”) Nely Galan. ”We expect this person to go out and speak about her transformation inside and out. She’ll be our spokesperson for the brand.” That is, unless her newly plumped-up lips explode.
Posted June 4 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Solange Knowles to release new album on Friday
- NBC orders full season of 'This Is Us'
- 'Late Late Show': James Corden takes on Usain Bolt in a 100-meter sprint
- 'The Flash': Exclusive first look at Tom Felton
- Amy Schumer is first woman to make Forbes' highest-paid comedians list
- WATCH: Sarah Paulson picks her weirdest 'American Horror Story' role
- Debra Messing hits the campaign trail after 'Will & Grace' reunion