Bubba plans to hit bookstores to plug his 957-page memoir, My Life, due June 22. But Knopf says the ex-Prez will just sign his name – no personalized notes. After all, there’ll be 1.5 million copies in print.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google