Bubba plans to hit bookstores to plug his 957-page memoir, My Life, due June 22. But Knopf says the ex-Prez will just sign his name – no personalized notes. After all, there’ll be 1.5 million copies in print.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling blasts Westboro Baptist Church over anti-gay marriage tweet
- Jon Stewart slams FIFA fraud scandal
- '19 Kids and Counting' spinoff may be in the works
- 'Game of Thrones' star explains (again) why she turned down '50 Shades of Grey'
- Read an exclusive excerpt from 'Nightfall' by Jake Halpern and Peter Kujawinski
- Someone asked Tom Hardy if he ever thought 'Mad Max' should be 'a man's movie
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'