Bubba plans to hit bookstores to plug his 957-page memoir, My Life, due June 22. But Knopf says the ex-Prez will just sign his name – no personalized notes. After all, there’ll be 1.5 million copies in print.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber details party boy years: ‘I suck by myself'
- 'Friends' reunion: NBC's official photos unveiled
- T.J. Miller pitches ideas for 'Deadpool 2'
- Hear Sturgill Simpson's fuzzed out 'Vinyl' theme song
- Tina Fey goes to war in profane 'Whiskey Tango Foxtrot' trailer
- 'TWD': Steven Yeun reflects on the 'Is Glenn dead?' controversy
- The Dark Knight takes the spotlight in final 'Batman v Superman' trailer