”Spider-Man 2”’s Kirsten Dunst has caught a $950 pink and yellow sapphire butterfly ring in her web. NYC-based Baby Doll Gems – which specializes in colorful stones in unconventional settings – also counts Halle Berry, Christina Aguilera, and Gwen Stefani as fans. ”Celebs like upscale, luxury goods,” says designer Janet Tzou. ”But they also want something fun and unique.”
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?