”Spider-Man 2”’s Kirsten Dunst has caught a $950 pink and yellow sapphire butterfly ring in her web. NYC-based Baby Doll Gems – which specializes in colorful stones in unconventional settings – also counts Halle Berry, Christina Aguilera, and Gwen Stefani as fans. ”Celebs like upscale, luxury goods,” says designer Janet Tzou. ”But they also want something fun and unique.”
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Wayne Coyne reveals details about the Flaming Lips' over-the-top tour with Miley Cyrus
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic