”Spider-Man 2”’s Kirsten Dunst has caught a $950 pink and yellow sapphire butterfly ring in her web. NYC-based Baby Doll Gems – which specializes in colorful stones in unconventional settings – also counts Halle Berry, Christina Aguilera, and Gwen Stefani as fans. ”Celebs like upscale, luxury goods,” says designer Janet Tzou. ”But they also want something fun and unique.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Game of Thrones' team explains their choices on Sansa's story
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars' and his journey to it
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings