”Spider-Man 2”’s Kirsten Dunst has caught a $950 pink and yellow sapphire butterfly ring in her web. NYC-based Baby Doll Gems – which specializes in colorful stones in unconventional settings – also counts Halle Berry, Christina Aguilera, and Gwen Stefani as fans. ”Celebs like upscale, luxury goods,” says designer Janet Tzou. ”But they also want something fun and unique.”
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Cara Delevingne pranked Kesha, Haim at Taylor Swift's July 4 party
- Adele invites Adele drag impersonator on stage
- Seth Meyers takes A Closer Look at day 2 of the DNC & that giant joint
- Kanye West: 'I am so glad my wife has Snapchat'
- 'The Great Wall': 5 images from the Matt Damon monster movie
- Trevor Noah: Donald Trump's role models are Putin, Hussein, Kim Jong Un
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Fallon play Box of Lies
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels