It’s the fed-up single woman’s ultimate fantasy: Take the misbehaving men you encounter in the dating world and submit them to training sessions till they can pick up the check, listen raptly while you talk about your day, and quote Pretty Woman as easily as The Godfather. Only Cassandra – a 29-year-old Hollywood lawyer – takes it a step further, chaining her ”students” in her basement (subdued by morphine and strategically placed electronic devices). Garcia (Matchstick Men) has a knack for pointing out the absurdities of both the female mind and Tinseltown. And though the situation soon turns hilariously outrageous, anyone who’s been on a really bad date can relate.
Cassandra French's Finishing School For Boys It's the fed-up single woman's ultimate fantasy: Take the misbehaving men you encounter in the dating world and submit them to training sessions till...Cassandra French's Finishing School For BoysFictionEric Garcia It's the fed-up single woman's ultimate fantasy: Take the misbehaving men you encounter in the dating world and submit them to training sessions till...2004-06-11Regan Books
Genre: Fiction; Author: Eric Garcia; Publisher: Regan Books
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop