Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hilary Duff shares the track listing for 'Breathe In. Breathe Out.'
- TV mogul who helped launch Oprah Winfrey into daytime success dies
- Lindsay Lohan ready for 'fresh start' as probation ends
- Reynaldo Rey, Friday actor, dies at 75
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office