Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear Charlie Puth cover Drake's 'Hotline Bling' with Kehlani
- Check out the thrilling 'Arrow' season 4 trailer
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!