Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!