Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Walking Dead' producer says NBC wanted 'zombie crime' procedural
- Watch Lady Gaga join Tame Impala on stage at FYF Fest
- Patton Oswalt to return to stand-up following wife’s death
- Mel B, Emma Bunton, and Geri Halliwell had a Spice Girls reunion
- 'The Flash' star Grant Gustin races Bradon Routh's son on set
- Box office report: 'Don't Breathe' inhales $26.1 million
- Marvel's 'Team Thor' Video Shows What He Was Up To During 'Civil War'