Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 12 craziest moments from Monty Python's riotous reunion
- Bruce Jenner interview draws 16.9M viewers; best Friday night non-sports TV ratings since '03
- 'Star Wars': Daisy Ridley reveals Rey secrets
- Bruce Jenner reality series will debut on E! in July
- Bruce Jenner confesses Kim Kardashian was the first to know
- Kanye West helped Kim Kardashian accept Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner to Diane Sawyer: 'The female part of me is who I am'