Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brie Larson to replace Jennifer Lawrence in 'Glass Castle' adaptation
- Diane Keaton and John Goodman struggle through Christmas in 'Love the Coopers' trailer
- Kevin James to headline new comedy for CBS
- 'HTGAWM': Charlie Weber on the show's most suspicious character
- Kate Snow previews 'Dateline' special 'Cosby Accusers Speak'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Walking Dead,' 'The Flash,' 'Castle' and more
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the legacy of 'The Cosby Show' is 'tarnished'