Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google