Mandy Moore, star of the fundamentalist-skewering comedy ”Saved!,” has a passion for fashion. The hyphenate is launching Mblem., a line of T-shirts ($52 to $64), in high-end boutiques and department stores this June. ”They’re cool, fitted, vintage-y shirts with lines from my favorite songs,” says Moore, whose choice of muted colors (dusty pinks, grays, browns) mimics well-worn favorites. So which rock gods rated a place on her tees? Moore – whose album ”Coverage” featured reworkings of retro classics – chose lyrics from Blondie, Joni Mitchell, Elton John, the Beatles, Janis Joplin, and Marvin Gaye. A percentage of proceeds will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Maybe you can find salvation through shopping.
Posted June 11 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Comic-Con: 'South Park' creators won't do another Pokémon episode
- Comic-Con 2016: ‘Scream Queens’ boss teases ‘bloodier and funnier’ season 2
- LISTEN: Jamie Lee Curtis: ‘Everyone is an a—hole' on 'Scream Queens'
- WATCH: See the new trailer for the secret 'Blair Witch' sequel
- 'Ms. Marvel' co-creator on helping to make comics more diverse
- 'iZombie' panel reveals Robert Knepper's return as Blaine's dad
- John Lewis on civil rights leaders: 'We didn't hate'