As on her TV series, vampire slayer Buffy isn’t easily killed and may even come back from the dead. TV Guide reports in its upcoming issue that ”Buffy” creator Joss Whedon is preparing a cartoon version of the beloved series, with much of the live-action cast returning to voice their roles, including Alyson Hannigan (Willow), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), and Anthony Stewart Head (Giles). No, Sarah Michelle Gellar isn’t returning as Buffy, but Whedon plans to use another familiar voice, that of Giselle Loren, known to fans as the voice of Buffy in the video games. No word yet on when or where the animated Buffy will resurface, but whenever and wherever it happens, she’ll probably be pretty peeved.
Posted June 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs: 'Like Hamlet, times two,' says co-star Kate Winslet
- Happy Canada Day: 20 Canadian actors we love
- Stephen Colbert interviewed Eminem on a Michigan public access show
- iZombie's Liv Moore gets a kick-ass action figure
- Hollywood's road to marriage equality
- Tyler Posey talks 'Teen Wolf'...while playing Mario Kart
- This is what Obama is listening to right now
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!