As on her TV series, vampire slayer Buffy isn’t easily killed and may even come back from the dead. TV Guide reports in its upcoming issue that ”Buffy” creator Joss Whedon is preparing a cartoon version of the beloved series, with much of the live-action cast returning to voice their roles, including Alyson Hannigan (Willow), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), and Anthony Stewart Head (Giles). No, Sarah Michelle Gellar isn’t returning as Buffy, but Whedon plans to use another familiar voice, that of Giselle Loren, known to fans as the voice of Buffy in the video games. No word yet on when or where the animated Buffy will resurface, but whenever and wherever it happens, she’ll probably be pretty peeved.
Posted June 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Shia LaBeouf arrested in Austin for public intoxication
- The 'Robot Chicken' cast can't stop talking about 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'Mr. Robot' cast reveal how they recover from intense scenes
- Fox cuts 'Minority Report' order to 10 episodes
- 'Con Man' panel fulfilled our 'Firefly' dreams at New York Comic Con
- Clark Gregg on whether 'Agents of SHIELD' will ever encounter mutants
- Watch Aladdin and Jasmine reunite for 'A Whole New World'