As on her TV series, vampire slayer Buffy isn’t easily killed and may even come back from the dead. TV Guide reports in its upcoming issue that ”Buffy” creator Joss Whedon is preparing a cartoon version of the beloved series, with much of the live-action cast returning to voice their roles, including Alyson Hannigan (Willow), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), and Anthony Stewart Head (Giles). No, Sarah Michelle Gellar isn’t returning as Buffy, but Whedon plans to use another familiar voice, that of Giselle Loren, known to fans as the voice of Buffy in the video games. No word yet on when or where the animated Buffy will resurface, but whenever and wherever it happens, she’ll probably be pretty peeved.
Posted June 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.
- Tracy Morgan settles with Walmart
- '19 Kids and Counting' loses more ads