As on her TV series, vampire slayer Buffy isn’t easily killed and may even come back from the dead. TV Guide reports in its upcoming issue that ”Buffy” creator Joss Whedon is preparing a cartoon version of the beloved series, with much of the live-action cast returning to voice their roles, including Alyson Hannigan (Willow), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), and Anthony Stewart Head (Giles). No, Sarah Michelle Gellar isn’t returning as Buffy, but Whedon plans to use another familiar voice, that of Giselle Loren, known to fans as the voice of Buffy in the video games. No word yet on when or where the animated Buffy will resurface, but whenever and wherever it happens, she’ll probably be pretty peeved.
Posted June 16 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'