As on her TV series, vampire slayer Buffy isn’t easily killed and may even come back from the dead. TV Guide reports in its upcoming issue that ”Buffy” creator Joss Whedon is preparing a cartoon version of the beloved series, with much of the live-action cast returning to voice their roles, including Alyson Hannigan (Willow), Nicholas Brendon (Xander), and Anthony Stewart Head (Giles). No, Sarah Michelle Gellar isn’t returning as Buffy, but Whedon plans to use another familiar voice, that of Giselle Loren, known to fans as the voice of Buffy in the video games. No word yet on when or where the animated Buffy will resurface, but whenever and wherever it happens, she’ll probably be pretty peeved.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'I Am Big Bird' directors on how the film became a love story: Watch an exclusive clip
- You've got to be 'shipping me: Norma and Romero on 'Bates Motel'
- Orson Welles turns 100: How to become an expert in seven easy steps
- Meet the guys who invented the musical in Broadway’s 'Something Rotten!'
- Taylor Momsen: 'Gossip Girl' turned rock queen
- Miguel announces release date for new album 'Wildheart'
- Jon Hamm takes lead in Tony Gilroy's 'High Wire Act'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Chrissy & John, Reese Witherspoon, Charles Esten & More!