Tony Soprano was dealt an unexpected blow in the ”Sopranos” season finale: Son AJ wants to be an event planner! A $300 payday for organizing a high school kegger shows the kid’s got skills. But take heart, Tony: The way AJ sicced a pal on a deadbeat patron shows blood is still thicker than party planning.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release