Tony Soprano was dealt an unexpected blow in the ”Sopranos” season finale: Son AJ wants to be an event planner! A $300 payday for organizing a high school kegger shows the kid’s got skills. But take heart, Tony: The way AJ sicced a pal on a deadbeat patron shows blood is still thicker than party planning.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Big Brother': Julie Chen answers our burning Qs
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video