Tony Soprano was dealt an unexpected blow in the ”Sopranos” season finale: Son AJ wants to be an event planner! A $300 payday for organizing a high school kegger shows the kid’s got skills. But take heart, Tony: The way AJ sicced a pal on a deadbeat patron shows blood is still thicker than party planning.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt