Tony Soprano was dealt an unexpected blow in the ”Sopranos” season finale: Son AJ wants to be an event planner! A $300 payday for organizing a high school kegger shows the kid’s got skills. But take heart, Tony: The way AJ sicced a pal on a deadbeat patron shows blood is still thicker than party planning.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Coach Taylor wants you to 'turn your goddamn cell phones off' in new PSA
- 'The Astronaut Wives Club' postmortem: Haley Strode reflects on all of those astronaut deaths
- All hail Jeremy Renner, Setup Man
- Disclosure reveal Miguel, The Weeknd and rest of CARACAL track list
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen addresses the rampant throwing of challenges
- See a NSFW outtake reel from 'Trainwreck'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'OITNB,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Big Bang' and more
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!