Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay – a fella’s got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there’s always henching. After all, behind every supervillain there’s a crew of regular schmoes waiting to do his bidding, pull down a check, and crawl into bed. Writer Adam Beechen and artist Manny Bello paint a funny, knowing, and rather poignant portrait of such a guy: Mike, an ex-jock who opts for a life of crime because he’s got nothing else to opt for. And so we follow Mike as he serves as muscle for criminals like the Red Baroness, the Cosmonaut, and Hellbent. ”I was just following orders” might never be a good excuse, but it sure makes for fun reading.
Hench Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay -- a fella's got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there's always henching. After all, behind every...Hench Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay -- a fella's got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there's always henching. After all, behind every...2004-06-18
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Aziz Ansari on the diversity in 'Master of None': 'That's kind of my reality'
- Carrie Underwood trots barefoot through the woods in new video for 'Heartbeat'
- Luke Bryan, Demi Lovato, Wiz Khalifa, and Charlie Puth to perform on 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
- The Killers release 10th annual Christmas single, 'Dirt Sledding'
- Logo to kick off 'Happy Holigays' with a 'RuPaul's Drag Race' holiday special
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Tom Hiddleston stars as Hank Williams in first 'I Saw the Light' trailer
- 'Star Wars' targets January release date in China