Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay – a fella’s got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there’s always henching. After all, behind every supervillain there’s a crew of regular schmoes waiting to do his bidding, pull down a check, and crawl into bed. Writer Adam Beechen and artist Manny Bello paint a funny, knowing, and rather poignant portrait of such a guy: Mike, an ex-jock who opts for a life of crime because he’s got nothing else to opt for. And so we follow Mike as he serves as muscle for criminals like the Red Baroness, the Cosmonaut, and Hellbent. ”I was just following orders” might never be a good excuse, but it sure makes for fun reading.
Hench Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay -- a fella's got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there's always henching. After all, behind every...Hench Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay -- a fella's got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there's always henching. After all, behind every...2004-06-18
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Good news, Leslie Knope: Hillary Clinton is a fan of 'Parks and Rec'
- See a supercut of shrieks from Wes Craven's filmography
- See Toni Collette and Drew Barrymore in 'Miss You Already' trailer
- Zachary Levi will replace Josh Radnor on Broadway
- 'Madam Secretary': Eric Stoltz to play Téa Leoni's brother
- Shondaland stars throw wine at each other in new TGIT promos
- See Chloe Moretz in the first trailer for 'The 5th Wave'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Victoria Justice, Laura & Andrew, Rihanna and More!