Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay – a fella’s got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there’s always henching. After all, behind every supervillain there’s a crew of regular schmoes waiting to do his bidding, pull down a check, and crawl into bed. Writer Adam Beechen and artist Manny Bello paint a funny, knowing, and rather poignant portrait of such a guy: Mike, an ex-jock who opts for a life of crime because he’s got nothing else to opt for. And so we follow Mike as he serves as muscle for criminals like the Red Baroness, the Cosmonaut, and Hellbent. ”I was just following orders” might never be a good excuse, but it sure makes for fun reading.
Hench Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay -- a fella's got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there's always henching. After all, behind every...Hench Got a wife and kid to feed, bills to pay -- a fella's got to make ends meet. So when all else fails, there's always henching. After all, behind every...2004-06-18
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Full House' revival at Netflix officially on; 13 episodes to arrive in 2016
- 'Inside Amy Schumer' renewed
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our audience with returning queen
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!