It’s no coincidence that J. Lo’s ”Monster-in-Law” bride-to-be wears a question mark around her neck. ”Her character is very uncertain about where her life is going,” says a New Line rep. Hence the quizzical bauble, made of white gold and – gasp! – cubic zirconia. Certainly less bling than the real-life (and newly hitched) Lopez is used to. ”She doesn’t wear it off the set,” confirms the rep. We should think not.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt