It’s no coincidence that J. Lo’s ”Monster-in-Law” bride-to-be wears a question mark around her neck. ”Her character is very uncertain about where her life is going,” says a New Line rep. Hence the quizzical bauble, made of white gold and – gasp! – cubic zirconia. Certainly less bling than the real-life (and newly hitched) Lopez is used to. ”She doesn’t wear it off the set,” confirms the rep. We should think not.
Posted January 17 2015 — 6:16 AM EST
- 'Dancing with the Stars' celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on dance-offs, anniversaries, and fan questions
- 'The Wire' creator David Simon calls for an end to Baltimore violence
- Kendrick Lamar nailed the first pitch at last night's Dodgers game
- 'The Briefcase': CBS reality show to test if $100,000 is better to give or receive
- Alice Eve deletes controversial Instagram post about Bruce Jenner