It’s no coincidence that J. Lo’s ”Monster-in-Law” bride-to-be wears a question mark around her neck. ”Her character is very uncertain about where her life is going,” says a New Line rep. Hence the quizzical bauble, made of white gold and – gasp! – cubic zirconia. Certainly less bling than the real-life (and newly hitched) Lopez is used to. ”She doesn’t wear it off the set,” confirms the rep. We should think not.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'NCIS: LA' sneak peek: Callen is going rogue
- 'Hindsight' canceled by VH1
- Listen to 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical' cast sing 'California'
- Ellen Page says it's 'borderline offensive' to call actors brave for playing LGBTQ roles
- How 'Hannibal' was 'The Sopranos'
- Everything you need to know about 'The Unauthorized O.C. Musical'
- Michael B. Jordan may bare his fangs in MGM's 'Blood Brothers'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Céline Dion, Aaron Paul, Kate & Hayden and More!