It’s no coincidence that J. Lo’s ”Monster-in-Law” bride-to-be wears a question mark around her neck. ”Her character is very uncertain about where her life is going,” says a New Line rep. Hence the quizzical bauble, made of white gold and – gasp! – cubic zirconia. Certainly less bling than the real-life (and newly hitched) Lopez is used to. ”She doesn’t wear it off the set,” confirms the rep. We should think not.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Some banned 'Pokémon Go' accounts will be reinstated
- Phil Collins, Leslie Odom Jr. sing 'Easy Lover' at U.S. Open
- Colton Haynes accepts HRC award: 'Equality is our birthright'
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star Darrell Ward dies in plane crash
- Florida Georgia Line talk working with Tim McGraw for 'powerful' new video
- 'A Monster Calls' release set for awards season
- Sturgill Simpson slams Academy of Country Music over Merle Haggard Award