Temperance ”Tempe” Brennan, the feisty narrator of Reichs’ spooky thriller series, is the forensic anthropologist for both the state of North Carolina and the province of Quebec – the same unlikely position Reichs holds in real life. Her authority shows in the breathtaking technical detail offered up in this seventh grisly installment. When three teenage girls are found buried in the cellar beneath a Montreal pizza parlor, Tempe teases out their sad, chilling stories with little to go on but a few bones. You’ll be up most of the night reading – and may want to sleep with the light on.
Monday Mourning Temperance ''Tempe'' Brennan, the feisty narrator of Reichs' spooky thriller series, is the forensic anthropologist for both the state of North...Monday MourningMystery and Thriller, FictionKathy Reichs Temperance ''Tempe'' Brennan, the feisty narrator of Reichs' spooky thriller series, is the forensic anthropologist for both the state of North...2004-06-18
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Fiction; Author: Kathy Reichs
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Longmire' is back: See the season 4 trailer
- Chris Christie on Donald Trump: 'Life is a strange ride'
- Proof Kanye West & Donald Trump have a lot in common
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!