Temperance ”Tempe” Brennan, the feisty narrator of Reichs’ spooky thriller series, is the forensic anthropologist for both the state of North Carolina and the province of Quebec – the same unlikely position Reichs holds in real life. Her authority shows in the breathtaking technical detail offered up in this seventh grisly installment. When three teenage girls are found buried in the cellar beneath a Montreal pizza parlor, Tempe teases out their sad, chilling stories with little to go on but a few bones. You’ll be up most of the night reading – and may want to sleep with the light on.
Monday Mourning Temperance ''Tempe'' Brennan, the feisty narrator of Reichs' spooky thriller series, is the forensic anthropologist for both the state of North...Monday MourningMystery and Thriller, FictionKathy Reichs Temperance ''Tempe'' Brennan, the feisty narrator of Reichs' spooky thriller series, is the forensic anthropologist for both the state of North...2004-06-18
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Fiction; Author: Kathy Reichs
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!