People today imagine the Depression unfolding in black and white, notes the introduction to Bound for Glory an extraordinary collection of rare color photos (Kodachrome, to be exact) of America, 1939-43. See truck drivers, peach pickers, farmers, Americans – as you’ve never seen them before.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip
- Box office report: 'The Martian' lifts off with $55 million
- 'Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz' tour details revealed
- Visit the 'Miracle' town in new 'The Leftovers' season 2 teasers
- Taylor Swift inducts the entire world into her squad in 'SNL' sketch