People today imagine the Depression unfolding in black and white, notes the introduction to Bound for Glory an extraordinary collection of rare color photos (Kodachrome, to be exact) of America, 1939-43. See truck drivers, peach pickers, farmers, Americans – as you’ve never seen them before.
Posted June 18 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Trevor Noah to keep Jon Stewart's Daily Show producers
- 'Supergirl' taps 'Sons of Anarchy' alum as DC Comics villain Reactron
- Carly Rae Jepsen rewrites 'I Really Like You' for 'Comedy Bang! Bang!'
- Ice Cube says Dr. Dre is dropping a new album on Aug. 1
- New 'Faking It' trailer features a steamy Karmy kiss
- Keaton, McAdams investigate the Catholic Church in 'Spotlight' trailer
- Foals premiere interactive video for 'Mountain at My Gates'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!