MUSTWORTHINESS He breathes adorably awkward life into ”Alias”’ gizmo geek Marshall, a character only slightly less frenetic than the fun and funky actor portraying him.
DOES HE SPEAK GEEK? ”I know more than Victor Garber,” insists Weisman. ”He claims he doesn’t know anything that’s going on. I often have to read the script more than once. But a lot of times I’ll just thumb through to my scenes, which makes it a very short read. I could literally read it in one trip to the bathroom.”
ON HIS MUST LIST ”Denzel never disappoints. Always riveting. And great teeth. Seriously, someone get me the name of his dentist.”
A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL ”’The Sopranos’ rocks, even though it’s on the same time as ‘Alias.’ I guess that’s what TiVo’s for. I love my TiVo. In fact, I would marry TiVo if President Bush would allow it.”
WORST JOB ”I was substituting at the Samuel Goldwyn Foundation Children’s Center, the school for the children of famous Hollywood types, and this kid reached in his pants and wiped [poop] on the wall,” Weisman says. ”I thought the job would help my career. Instead, I was wiping [poop] from the wall.”
NEXT Season 4 of ”Alias,” and a CD from his band Trainwreck.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt