MUSTWORTHINESS He’s writing the season’s biggest event in superherodom: ”Identity Crisis,” a seven-issue comic-book series involving every major DC character from Batman to the Elongated Man. ”I want to explore the emotional cost of putting on a cape,” says Meltzer, whom you may also know from one of his five best-selling thrillers.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”[Muppet creator] Jim Henson – a visionary who didn’t care about money, only his unique concept of entertaining.”
WORST JOB Scooping Haagen-Dazs. ”If people were mean to me I’d break off the bottom of the cone so the ice cream would leak out after they walked away.”
NEXT The WB drama ”Jack & Bobby,” which he cocreated.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- New York Film Festival: 10 essential movies and events to catch
- Meet the Justice Society of America in new 'Legends of Tomorrow' pics
- Meet Tori Anderson, the daredevil breakout star of 'No Tomorrow'
- DNCE drop groovy 'Body Moves' single ahead of self-titled album
- 'A United Kingdom' Sets February 2017 Release Date
- Kristen Stewart's 'Personal Shopper' teases hauntings with a dash of Hitchcock
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds welcome second child