MUSTWORTHINESS He’s writing the season’s biggest event in superherodom: ”Identity Crisis,” a seven-issue comic-book series involving every major DC character from Batman to the Elongated Man. ”I want to explore the emotional cost of putting on a cape,” says Meltzer, whom you may also know from one of his five best-selling thrillers.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”[Muppet creator] Jim Henson – a visionary who didn’t care about money, only his unique concept of entertaining.”
WORST JOB Scooping Haagen-Dazs. ”If people were mean to me I’d break off the bottom of the cone so the ice cream would leak out after they walked away.”
NEXT The WB drama ”Jack & Bobby,” which he cocreated.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover