MUSTWORTHINESS He’s writing the season’s biggest event in superherodom: ”Identity Crisis,” a seven-issue comic-book series involving every major DC character from Batman to the Elongated Man. ”I want to explore the emotional cost of putting on a cape,” says Meltzer, whom you may also know from one of his five best-selling thrillers.
ON HIS MUST LIST ”[Muppet creator] Jim Henson – a visionary who didn’t care about money, only his unique concept of entertaining.”
WORST JOB Scooping Haagen-Dazs. ”If people were mean to me I’d break off the bottom of the cone so the ice cream would leak out after they walked away.”
NEXT The WB drama ”Jack & Bobby,” which he cocreated.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pokémon GO': Dwayne Johnson becomes new 'rock' type, Pokérock
- Michael Fassbender loves James McAvoy 'hard'
- 'Moana': Nicole Scherzinger, Alan Tudyk join voice cast
- Michelle Dockery leading up Steven Soderbergh's Netflix miniseries
- See all the movie trailers that debuted at Comic-Con
- WATCH: 'Young and the Restless’ brings back Jeanne Cooper
- What's leaving Netflix in July
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'