MUSTWORTHINESS She elicits tears and laughs as a morose maid in the Broadway musical ”Caroline, or Change.” A 1992 Tony winner for ”Jelly’s Last Jam,” she moonlights on ”All My Children” and teaches thesps ”spiritual principles for real-world success” in Actorpreneur Attitude classes.
IN HER SPARE TIME She’s designing a line of homeopathic products.
ON HER MUST LIST ”I love Gabriel Garcia Marquez and J.K. Rowling.”
BON VOYAGES ”My mother says I was born a gypsy.” Favorite spots: Bahia, Brazil; San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; and Paris.
NEXT A role in ”Romance & Cigarettes.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Longmire' is back: See the season 4 trailer
- Chris Christie on Donald Trump: 'Life is a strange ride'
- Proof Kanye West & Donald Trump have a lot in common
- NBC pulls plug on 'Coach' revival
- 'AHS: Hotel': Ryan Murphy shares three super creepy teasers
- Casting Net: Missi Pyle, Joey Lawrence hit horse rescue drama 'Emma's Chance'
- Rick Ross announces new album will be released this week
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!