MUSTWORTHINESS She elicits tears and laughs as a morose maid in the Broadway musical ”Caroline, or Change.” A 1992 Tony winner for ”Jelly’s Last Jam,” she moonlights on ”All My Children” and teaches thesps ”spiritual principles for real-world success” in Actorpreneur Attitude classes.
IN HER SPARE TIME She’s designing a line of homeopathic products.
ON HER MUST LIST ”I love Gabriel Garcia Marquez and J.K. Rowling.”
BON VOYAGES ”My mother says I was born a gypsy.” Favorite spots: Bahia, Brazil; San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; and Paris.
NEXT A role in ”Romance & Cigarettes.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'