MUSTWORTHINESS She elicits tears and laughs as a morose maid in the Broadway musical ”Caroline, or Change.” A 1992 Tony winner for ”Jelly’s Last Jam,” she moonlights on ”All My Children” and teaches thesps ”spiritual principles for real-world success” in Actorpreneur Attitude classes.
IN HER SPARE TIME She’s designing a line of homeopathic products.
ON HER MUST LIST ”I love Gabriel Garcia Marquez and J.K. Rowling.”
BON VOYAGES ”My mother says I was born a gypsy.” Favorite spots: Bahia, Brazil; San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; and Paris.
NEXT A role in ”Romance & Cigarettes.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters