MUSTWORTHINESS She elicits tears and laughs as a morose maid in the Broadway musical ”Caroline, or Change.” A 1992 Tony winner for ”Jelly’s Last Jam,” she moonlights on ”All My Children” and teaches thesps ”spiritual principles for real-world success” in Actorpreneur Attitude classes.
IN HER SPARE TIME She’s designing a line of homeopathic products.
ON HER MUST LIST ”I love Gabriel Garcia Marquez and J.K. Rowling.”
BON VOYAGES ”My mother says I was born a gypsy.” Favorite spots: Bahia, Brazil; San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; and Paris.
NEXT A role in ”Romance & Cigarettes.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Quantico' boss talks the agent vs. analysts dynamic, teases next week's episode
- Josh Stamberg on going full frontal on 'The Affair': 'It's a weird day at work'
- Did the 'Fear the Walking Dead' season finale satisfy?
- See the new trailer for Martin Scorsese's HBO series, 'Vinyl'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine': The 9 best lines from 'The Funeral'
- How 'Blindspot' is hiding more clues in plain sight
- Goo Goo Dolls announce 'A Boy Named Goo' 20th anniversary release