MUSTWORTHINESS She elicits tears and laughs as a morose maid in the Broadway musical ”Caroline, or Change.” A 1992 Tony winner for ”Jelly’s Last Jam,” she moonlights on ”All My Children” and teaches thesps ”spiritual principles for real-world success” in Actorpreneur Attitude classes.
IN HER SPARE TIME She’s designing a line of homeopathic products.
ON HER MUST LIST ”I love Gabriel Garcia Marquez and J.K. Rowling.”
BON VOYAGES ”My mother says I was born a gypsy.” Favorite spots: Bahia, Brazil; San Miguel de Allende, Mexico; and Paris.
NEXT A role in ”Romance & Cigarettes.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Watch the first 8 minutes of Cameron Crowe's 'Aloha'
- Listen to this amazing Ryn Weaver song right this second
- Box office preview: 'San Andreas' to rock the box office
- Joan Rivers exhibit coming to the Grammy Museum
- A.R. Gurney's dog-friendly 'Sylvia' headed to Broadway
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Ruth Ware's 'In a Dark, Dark Wood'
- Woman covers Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in sign language