Photographer Stephen Shore roamed North America from 1973 to 1979, turning landscapes, main streets, and churches – including this one in Alberta, Canada – into a classic book of images, newly updated, called ”Uncommon Places: The Complete Works.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jurassic World' exhibit will feature life-size animatronic dinosaurs
- Tiffany 'New York' Pollard is hosting a unique gay dating series
- Honest Trailers' take on 'Batman: The Killing Joke' is no laughing matter
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!