Photographer Stephen Shore roamed North America from 1973 to 1979, turning landscapes, main streets, and churches – including this one in Alberta, Canada – into a classic book of images, newly updated, called ”Uncommon Places: The Complete Works.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- Conan reads late-night texts from Adam Sandler
- Neil deGrasse Tyson hosts 'The Martian' promo
- 6 new things we know about Janet Jackson's 'Unbreakable'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!