Photographer Stephen Shore roamed North America from 1973 to 1979, turning landscapes, main streets, and churches – including this one in Alberta, Canada – into a classic book of images, newly updated, called ”Uncommon Places: The Complete Works.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Nathan Lane calls Donald Trump a 'bloated piece of candy corn'
- Samantha Bee wants the election to be over 'so badly'
- Meet Sasha Lane, the breakout star of ‘American Honey'
- Hayley Atwell studied the Clintons for 'Conviction' role
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium