Photographer Stephen Shore roamed North America from 1973 to 1979, turning landscapes, main streets, and churches – including this one in Alberta, Canada – into a classic book of images, newly updated, called ”Uncommon Places: The Complete Works.”
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Sarah Michelle Gellar and Alyson Hannigan had a 'Buffy' reunion
- Chris Pratt on being a sex symbol: 'Before, I was the sweaty guy who didn't give a s---'
- Munich Film Festival to honor Alexander Payne with retrospective
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!