MUSTWORTHINESS The mild-mannered editor is the dark mind behind some of the creepiest film teasers ever (”Freddy vs. Jason,” ”Dawn of the Dead”). Don’t even pretend you remained composed during the ”Texas Chainsaw Massacre” trailer when the screen went to black and you only heard a woman screaming.
MUSICAL INSPIRATION ”When I’m making a comedy trailer, I get ideas from spinning class. I always e-mail my teacher to ask the name of a song.” (Latest inspirations: Ani DiFranco’s ”Amazing Grace” and Blue Man Group’s ”I Feel Love.”)
WORST JOB ”Working at Spencer Gifts. They sold poop in a can. Having to clean up after people that sprayed poop all over the aisles was pretty bad.”
NEXT His trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ”The Village” is in theaters now.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?
- Rob Lowe took over our Instagram story to tour the 'Code Black' set