MUSTWORTHINESS The mild-mannered editor is the dark mind behind some of the creepiest film teasers ever (”Freddy vs. Jason,” ”Dawn of the Dead”). Don’t even pretend you remained composed during the ”Texas Chainsaw Massacre” trailer when the screen went to black and you only heard a woman screaming.
MUSICAL INSPIRATION ”When I’m making a comedy trailer, I get ideas from spinning class. I always e-mail my teacher to ask the name of a song.” (Latest inspirations: Ani DiFranco’s ”Amazing Grace” and Blue Man Group’s ”I Feel Love.”)
WORST JOB ”Working at Spencer Gifts. They sold poop in a can. Having to clean up after people that sprayed poop all over the aisles was pretty bad.”
NEXT His trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ”The Village” is in theaters now.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo
- Chris Miller shares an update on 'The Lego Movie' sequel