MUSTWORTHINESS The mild-mannered editor is the dark mind behind some of the creepiest film teasers ever (”Freddy vs. Jason,” ”Dawn of the Dead”). Don’t even pretend you remained composed during the ”Texas Chainsaw Massacre” trailer when the screen went to black and you only heard a woman screaming.
MUSICAL INSPIRATION ”When I’m making a comedy trailer, I get ideas from spinning class. I always e-mail my teacher to ask the name of a song.” (Latest inspirations: Ani DiFranco’s ”Amazing Grace” and Blue Man Group’s ”I Feel Love.”)
WORST JOB ”Working at Spencer Gifts. They sold poop in a can. Having to clean up after people that sprayed poop all over the aisles was pretty bad.”
NEXT His trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ”The Village” is in theaters now.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'
- 'Jessica Jones' season 2: Showrunner promises all-female directors