MUSTWORTHINESS The mild-mannered editor is the dark mind behind some of the creepiest film teasers ever (”Freddy vs. Jason,” ”Dawn of the Dead”). Don’t even pretend you remained composed during the ”Texas Chainsaw Massacre” trailer when the screen went to black and you only heard a woman screaming.
MUSICAL INSPIRATION ”When I’m making a comedy trailer, I get ideas from spinning class. I always e-mail my teacher to ask the name of a song.” (Latest inspirations: Ani DiFranco’s ”Amazing Grace” and Blue Man Group’s ”I Feel Love.”)
WORST JOB ”Working at Spencer Gifts. They sold poop in a can. Having to clean up after people that sprayed poop all over the aisles was pretty bad.”
NEXT His trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ”The Village” is in theaters now.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman gets a tribute at the Indy 500--but it ends in a crash
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- 'Tomorrowland' leads slow Memorial Day weekend at box office
- Jennifer Aniston's '90s throwback photo is picture perfect
- Straight No Chaser step into Jim Nabors' shoes, sing to kick off the Indy 500
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!