MUSTWORTHINESS The mild-mannered editor is the dark mind behind some of the creepiest film teasers ever (”Freddy vs. Jason,” ”Dawn of the Dead”). Don’t even pretend you remained composed during the ”Texas Chainsaw Massacre” trailer when the screen went to black and you only heard a woman screaming.
MUSICAL INSPIRATION ”When I’m making a comedy trailer, I get ideas from spinning class. I always e-mail my teacher to ask the name of a song.” (Latest inspirations: Ani DiFranco’s ”Amazing Grace” and Blue Man Group’s ”I Feel Love.”)
WORST JOB ”Working at Spencer Gifts. They sold poop in a can. Having to clean up after people that sprayed poop all over the aisles was pretty bad.”
NEXT His trailer for M. Night Shyamalan’s ”The Village” is in theaters now.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!