MUSTWORTHINESS A declawer with decolletage to die for, this mother hen makes UPN’s ”America’s Next Top Model” more delectable than any show about dueling waifs has a right to be.
PHYSICAL PERFECTION IS ”Halle Berry’s waist, Jessica Simpson’s bone structure, Cindy Crawford’s mole, Niki Taylor’s smile, Jennifer Lopez’s skin, [Victoria’s Secret model] Adriana Lima’s eyes, Heidi Klum’s personality…and my big-ass forehead.”
CAREER HIGH ”As a model, being the first black woman on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and on the cover of the Victoria’s Secret catalog; as a producer, creating ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and making UPN a force to be reckoned with.”
FALL INTO THE GAP ”In high school I auditioned – wait, not auditioned, look how screwed up my life is – I applied to the Gap, but I never got a response.”
NEXT Two more seasons of ”Top Model” and a host of other TV projects, including a ”Model” spin-off. Banks is also recording a solo album, which she hopes to have out by early 2005.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!