MUSTWORTHINESS A declawer with decolletage to die for, this mother hen makes UPN’s ”America’s Next Top Model” more delectable than any show about dueling waifs has a right to be.
PHYSICAL PERFECTION IS ”Halle Berry’s waist, Jessica Simpson’s bone structure, Cindy Crawford’s mole, Niki Taylor’s smile, Jennifer Lopez’s skin, [Victoria’s Secret model] Adriana Lima’s eyes, Heidi Klum’s personality…and my big-ass forehead.”
CAREER HIGH ”As a model, being the first black woman on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and on the cover of the Victoria’s Secret catalog; as a producer, creating ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and making UPN a force to be reckoned with.”
FALL INTO THE GAP ”In high school I auditioned – wait, not auditioned, look how screwed up my life is – I applied to the Gap, but I never got a response.”
NEXT Two more seasons of ”Top Model” and a host of other TV projects, including a ”Model” spin-off. Banks is also recording a solo album, which she hopes to have out by early 2005.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Catch' costume designer joins Betsy Beers on Shondaland Revealed
- Drake releases new album 'Views' on iTunes
- 'Orphan Black' creators talk mystery of Delphine's disappearance
- Bernie Sanders transforms into a perfect George in 'Seinfeld'
- Emilia Clarke, Sam Claflin get smitten in 'Me Before You' trailer
- 'Nice Guys' Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe go retro in '70s-style trailer
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star reacts to Stephanie's cold move