MUSTWORTHINESS A declawer with decolletage to die for, this mother hen makes UPN’s ”America’s Next Top Model” more delectable than any show about dueling waifs has a right to be.
PHYSICAL PERFECTION IS ”Halle Berry’s waist, Jessica Simpson’s bone structure, Cindy Crawford’s mole, Niki Taylor’s smile, Jennifer Lopez’s skin, [Victoria’s Secret model] Adriana Lima’s eyes, Heidi Klum’s personality…and my big-ass forehead.”
CAREER HIGH ”As a model, being the first black woman on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and on the cover of the Victoria’s Secret catalog; as a producer, creating ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and making UPN a force to be reckoned with.”
FALL INTO THE GAP ”In high school I auditioned – wait, not auditioned, look how screwed up my life is – I applied to the Gap, but I never got a response.”
NEXT Two more seasons of ”Top Model” and a host of other TV projects, including a ”Model” spin-off. Banks is also recording a solo album, which she hopes to have out by early 2005.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Timeless': Showrunners reveal the adventure drama's origin
- Whoopi Goldberg grills Donald Trump's campaign manager
- 'Arrow' & 'The Flash' induct 'Supergirl' into Superhero Fight Club
- WATCH: Leslie Jones is looking for Zach Galifianakis in 'Masterminds' clip
- 'This Is Us' adds 'True Blood' vet Sam Trammell to cast
- Niall Horan 'won’t rule out' One Direction reunion
- Depp, Ridley, Pfeiffer join 'Murder on the Orient Express'