MUSTWORTHINESS A declawer with decolletage to die for, this mother hen makes UPN’s ”America’s Next Top Model” more delectable than any show about dueling waifs has a right to be.
PHYSICAL PERFECTION IS ”Halle Berry’s waist, Jessica Simpson’s bone structure, Cindy Crawford’s mole, Niki Taylor’s smile, Jennifer Lopez’s skin, [Victoria’s Secret model] Adriana Lima’s eyes, Heidi Klum’s personality…and my big-ass forehead.”
CAREER HIGH ”As a model, being the first black woman on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and on the cover of the Victoria’s Secret catalog; as a producer, creating ‘America’s Next Top Model’ and making UPN a force to be reckoned with.”
FALL INTO THE GAP ”In high school I auditioned – wait, not auditioned, look how screwed up my life is – I applied to the Gap, but I never got a response.”
NEXT Two more seasons of ”Top Model” and a host of other TV projects, including a ”Model” spin-off. Banks is also recording a solo album, which she hopes to have out by early 2005.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'SNL' preview: What to expect from Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- Look, but don't retouch? What our female celeb photo fascination says about us
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!