One very long stupid pet trick. On paper, at least, Bill Murray as the voice of Garfield, the comic-strip fat cat, sounded like an inspired idea. But Murray has been given nothing to deliver other than a series of exceedingly lame, tyke-friendly wise-cracks.
Genre: Animation, Comedy, Kids and Family; Starring: Breckin Meyer, Bill Murray, Nick Cannon, Alan Cumming, David Eigenberg, Brad Garrett, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Debra Messing; Director: Peter Hewitt; Author: Joel Cohen, Alec Sokolow; Release Date Wide: 06/11/2004; Runtime (in minutes): 93; MPAA Rating: PG; Distributor: 20th Century Fox Film Corporation
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Underground' adds Aisha Hinds as Harriet Tubman for season 2
- '90210' actress wants actors' ages off casting sites to prevent ageism
- Doug Liman to direct 'Justice League Dark' for Warner Bros.
- PaleyFest: Made in NY to feature 'Daily Show,' 'Homeland,' 'Elementary'
- Hear a never-released George Carlin bit about hating the police
- The Weeknd teases new music
- Jennifer Holliday joining 'The Color Purple' revival
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...