For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ”Tow the Line,” a threatening-clouds folk-blues that’s of a piece with this cult icon’s other final recordings. The iffy news is that about half of the still-available ”Time of No Reply” rarities set are also here. The additions – like two songs with newly dubbed-on strings – are a tad suspect. But the ageless, mythopoetic elegance of Drake’s craft shines through, even if we truly have heard some of this before.
Made to Love Magic For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ''Tow the Line,'' a threatening-clouds folk-blues that's of a piece with this cult...Made to Love Magic For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ''Tow the Line,'' a threatening-clouds folk-blues that's of a piece with this cult...2004-06-25
Lead Performer: Nick Drake; Producer (group): Island
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Billy Joel marries Alexis Roderick in surprise July 4 wedding
- Penn & Teller reveal the craziest tricks from their upcoming Broadway show
- Kelly Rowland at Essence Fest previews BET series to find next great girl group
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Michael Douglas' mother dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!