For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ”Tow the Line,” a threatening-clouds folk-blues that’s of a piece with this cult icon’s other final recordings. The iffy news is that about half of the still-available ”Time of No Reply” rarities set are also here. The additions – like two songs with newly dubbed-on strings – are a tad suspect. But the ageless, mythopoetic elegance of Drake’s craft shines through, even if we truly have heard some of this before.
Made to Love Magic For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ''Tow the Line,'' a threatening-clouds folk-blues that's of a piece with this cult...Made to Love Magic For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ''Tow the Line,'' a threatening-clouds folk-blues that's of a piece with this cult...2004-06-25
Lead Performer: Nick Drake; Producer (group): Island
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Orphan Black' creator on that crazy, twerktastic episode: 'It was an important one for us'
- 'Orphan Black': Dylan Bruce on Paul's big moment
- Ryan Reynolds makes young fan's dream come true on 'Deadpool' set
- And the winner of the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest is...
- Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining' at 35: Horror director Ted Geoghegan pays tribute
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon take 'Roxanne' to barbershop
- 'Mad Max' gets the 'Mario Kart' mashup it deserves
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Karina Smirnoff, Zachary Quinto, Taylor Swift & More!