For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ”Tow the Line,” a threatening-clouds folk-blues that’s of a piece with this cult icon’s other final recordings. The iffy news is that about half of the still-available ”Time of No Reply” rarities set are also here. The additions – like two songs with newly dubbed-on strings – are a tad suspect. But the ageless, mythopoetic elegance of Drake’s craft shines through, even if we truly have heard some of this before.
Made to Love Magic For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ''Tow the Line,'' a threatening-clouds folk-blues that's of a piece with this cult...Made to Love Magic For Drakeophiles, the ground-shaking news here is the unearthed ''Tow the Line,'' a threatening-clouds folk-blues that's of a piece with this cult...2004-06-25
Lead Performer: Nick Drake; Producer (group): Island
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mark Hamill to return as The Joker for 'The Killing Joke'
- Hugh Jackman shares final ‘Wolverine’ teaser image
- Casting Net: Morgan Freeman leads up action film 'Down to a Sunless Sea'
- 'The Bachelorette': And the 'winner' is...
- Richard Linklater in talks to direct Jennifer Lawrence in 'The Rosie Project'
- 'All the Bright Places' starring Elle Fanning finds its director
- HBO developing new Wild West drama series 'Untamed'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Matthew & Keri, Katy Perry, Cate Blanchett & More!