MUSTWORTHINESS The Cure, whose moody grooves brightened many Goths’ dark days in the ’80s, are hitting the road with contemporary kindred spirits like Interpol and the Rapture (plus such underground all-stars as Melissa Auf der Maur) for the Curiosa Festival.
WHY TO SEE ALL 18 TOUR DATES If you catch more than one show (the tour kicks off July 24), don’t expect any repeat performances. ”We tend to draw from about 75 to 100 songs,” says singer Robert Smith. ”And I generally write the set list 15 minutes before we go on.”
NEXT A new album, ”The Cure,” drops June 29.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- This is what it was like when Andrew Garfield worked at Starbucks
- Disclosure go behind the scenes of 'Caracal' and collabs with Sam Smith, Lorde
- See Melissa McCarthy and Paul Feig get batty in 'Spy' Blu-ray clip
- Ellen Pompeo: 'Grey's Anatomy' doesn't need McDreamy
- Tom Hardy brought his dog to the premiere of 'Legend'
- Just how well do you know 'Xena: Warrior Princess'?
- A-trak looks back on Fool's Gold Day Off's 5th birthday
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Tom Hardy, Alessandra Ambrósio, Bindi Irwin & More!