MUSTWORTHINESS The Cure, whose moody grooves brightened many Goths’ dark days in the ’80s, are hitting the road with contemporary kindred spirits like Interpol and the Rapture (plus such underground all-stars as Melissa Auf der Maur) for the Curiosa Festival.
WHY TO SEE ALL 18 TOUR DATES If you catch more than one show (the tour kicks off July 24), don’t expect any repeat performances. ”We tend to draw from about 75 to 100 songs,” says singer Robert Smith. ”And I generally write the set list 15 minutes before we go on.”
NEXT A new album, ”The Cure,” drops June 29.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Deadpool' star Ryan Reynolds reveals when he feels his sexiest
- Brenda Strong compares her 'Desperate Housewives' and 'The 100' characters
- See Arcade Fire's David Bowie tribute parade
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds’ daughter had cutest reaction to Super Bowl ad
- Get your first look at 'The Flash'-'Supergirl’ crossover
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds wants 9 daughters
- 'Scandal' star Bellamy Young talks Mellie's presidential chances
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere
- 35 Tom Hiddleston Photos For His 35th Birthday