MUSTWORTHINESS The Cure, whose moody grooves brightened many Goths’ dark days in the ’80s, are hitting the road with contemporary kindred spirits like Interpol and the Rapture (plus such underground all-stars as Melissa Auf der Maur) for the Curiosa Festival.
WHY TO SEE ALL 18 TOUR DATES If you catch more than one show (the tour kicks off July 24), don’t expect any repeat performances. ”We tend to draw from about 75 to 100 songs,” says singer Robert Smith. ”And I generally write the set list 15 minutes before we go on.”
NEXT A new album, ”The Cure,” drops June 29.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Art of the Deal' ghostwriter claims Trump didn't like book title
- Netflix crashes as 'Luke Cage' premieres — Internet acts accordingly
- Debra Messing says 'Will & Grace' reunion was about voting, not Hillary
- 'Justice League' star Jason Momoa celebrates the end of filming
- 'Avengers' star Samuel L. Jackson addresses Marvel vs. DC rivalry
- 'Aquarius' canceled: NBC axes David Duchovny series
- Lance Bass celebrates *NSYNC's 21st birthday with '90s fashion throwback pic