MUSTWORTHINESS His debut collection, ”The Hidden Model” (Northwestern University Press), features accessible poetry (rhyme!), including an ode to chef Julia Child’s breasts (okay, the chicken kind: ”…your white meat drives me wild/dear circummortal chef, sweet Julia Child”), laced with classical allusions.
HIS AIM ”To write something I could read again in 10 years without gagging. The same for the reader.”
WORST JOB ”Cold-call telemarketing for skin-care products while struggling as an actor in New York.”
NEXT ”An opera libretto about W.H. Auden, set in his cramped apartment on New York’s St. Mark’s Place.” Johnny Depp, call your agent!
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Deadpool makes a cameo in new 'Fantastic Four' trailer
- Drake disses Meek Mill during OVO Fest set
- Ellen DeGeneres tweets support for Amy Schumer after gun control speech
- 'Significant Mother' react: What did you think?
- Casting Net: Ali Larter returns for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter'
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing