MUSTWORTHINESS The Wu-Tang Clan’s most charismatic killer bee is comfortable in any medium. This year, the 1995 Grammy winner went from kicking around (literally) in videogames to copiloting the film ”Soul Plane” to dropping his third solo album, ”Tical O: The Prequel.” Now he and fellow hip-hopper Redman are taping their Fox sitcom, ”Method & Red,” about two knucklehead rappers movin’ on up to an affluent suburban neighborhood in New Jersey.
ABOUT THAT OLD HOOD ”I’m about 15 minutes away. I’m still in Staten Island. Redman lives in my old hood, though. He’s crazy as hell.”
ON HIS MUST LIST Eric Bana. ”That dude is dope in everything he f—in’ does, from ”Chopper” all the way to ”Troy.” I didn’t really dig the movie, [but] the fight scene between him and Brad Pitt? Classic.”
NEXT More acting. ”It’s going to be a big feature that I can’t wait to tell you about if I get the damn part.” In the meantime, ”Method & Red” airs Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. on Fox.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?