MUSTWORTHINESS The Wu-Tang Clan’s most charismatic killer bee is comfortable in any medium. This year, the 1995 Grammy winner went from kicking around (literally) in videogames to copiloting the film ”Soul Plane” to dropping his third solo album, ”Tical O: The Prequel.” Now he and fellow hip-hopper Redman are taping their Fox sitcom, ”Method & Red,” about two knucklehead rappers movin’ on up to an affluent suburban neighborhood in New Jersey.
ABOUT THAT OLD HOOD ”I’m about 15 minutes away. I’m still in Staten Island. Redman lives in my old hood, though. He’s crazy as hell.”
ON HIS MUST LIST Eric Bana. ”That dude is dope in everything he f—in’ does, from ”Chopper” all the way to ”Troy.” I didn’t really dig the movie, [but] the fight scene between him and Brad Pitt? Classic.”
NEXT More acting. ”It’s going to be a big feature that I can’t wait to tell you about if I get the damn part.” In the meantime, ”Method & Red” airs Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. on Fox.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate