MUSTWORTHINESS The Wu-Tang Clan’s most charismatic killer bee is comfortable in any medium. This year, the 1995 Grammy winner went from kicking around (literally) in videogames to copiloting the film ”Soul Plane” to dropping his third solo album, ”Tical O: The Prequel.” Now he and fellow hip-hopper Redman are taping their Fox sitcom, ”Method & Red,” about two knucklehead rappers movin’ on up to an affluent suburban neighborhood in New Jersey.
ABOUT THAT OLD HOOD ”I’m about 15 minutes away. I’m still in Staten Island. Redman lives in my old hood, though. He’s crazy as hell.”
ON HIS MUST LIST Eric Bana. ”That dude is dope in everything he f—in’ does, from ”Chopper” all the way to ”Troy.” I didn’t really dig the movie, [but] the fight scene between him and Brad Pitt? Classic.”
NEXT More acting. ”It’s going to be a big feature that I can’t wait to tell you about if I get the damn part.” In the meantime, ”Method & Red” airs Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m. on Fox.
Posted June 25 2004 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Britney Spears set to perform on 'TODAY' show
- 'DWTS': And the fall 2016 celebrities are ...
- Kings of Leon's frontman reflects on cutting 7th record
- Director Brad Bird gives update on 'The Incredibles 2'
- Riz Ahmed makes powerful statement about identity on 'The Late Show'
- Justin Bieber nabs 8 Guinness World Records
- Justin Guarini joins cast of 'Frozen' songwriter’s a cappella musical